just wanted to say hello :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Loona

Reaction score
Hello there,

I am a newbie, I only appeared here officially yesterday (I have been checking the site for awhile though), so I decided to greet everyone.

About me in a nutshell: I am a 23-year-old university student girl from Hungary (Europe), I study English and Finnish language and culture. Besides that I am rather interested in music (both classical and nowadays', listening to and playing), nature (everything from animals to plants, inside or outside Earth), reading (classical literature, mostly poems; and mangas :D ), architecture, and many more :D

I got hooked by tamagotchis back when it all started, and I was a small kid. I still love them ever since, that's why I'm here, to get to know more about them and thus to be able to give them better care :D

Have a nice day,

Loona

Welcome to the site, Loona! I'm a 21 year old college student from the U.S.A. and I've been addicted to virtual pets since '97. I'm also an animal enthusiast/educator, so I identify with your love of animals, too. You will love it here at TT! :)

Welcome new person! Very glad you are here.Now I'm gonna descibe myself like you did ^.^ I am a 11 year old girl in the sixth grade and I liked tamas for 3 years.I know thats not very long but ever since i've had one I can't stop liking them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back