Just won these on ebay are they worth the price I payed?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are those decoratchi kits? How many do you get? If it's more than one, I think so. :) Enjoy them!

I got 7 decoratchi kits brand new, 3 yellow, 2 blue and 2 red plus a bigger one that you can make a bracelet with.

Well done on that! It's a good deal and you got several out of it. Congratulations

Thank you I may only open one sense most the time I only carry one tamagotchi with me and play with one at a time but sometimes play up to 4 at a time.

I will enjoy them thanks and do the stickers and jewels stick to the silicon case. Are these rare and not made anymore or are they pretty common?

I don't think the stickers stick to the silicone casing but only the tama. The rhinestone looking ones come off if you really want them to if you stick them to your tama. The Stickers, are more permenant but do come off. But its likely the sickers are one time use since they might stick and be on yor tama for a while.

Fair warning... If you change tamas often with the one silicone case on them... It could break. I sorta broke mine. It is still working and all but the top is sorta flimsy. It needs super-glue yet but other then that. I would open two of them for the ones you play with most and keep them on. Then one that you switch to tamas you don't normally play with. Since you have so many comming.

Have fun with them.

BTW, that is a great price for that many!

Thanks you for the advise I will probably not use the stickers or rhinestones maybe on something else do not want to ruin my tamagotchis designs and will open more then one for my tamagotchis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back