just wondering.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchi7

Reaction score
ok so i have a ver4.5 and its a toddler but it weighs 60lbs!!! i know its because i overfed it but is it normal 4 a toddler to be 60lbs??

;) memetchi7 :wacko:

no! i dont think they can past 25 ounds when they are a baby that is wierd.......

'Normal'? There is no 'normal' weight for a child.

Each character has a base weight (all toddlers' are 10lb). Their weight cannot go below this, but can be anything between the base and 99lb. On V4.5 this makes no difference to the growth pattern, etc, so you don't need to worry about weight.

'Normal'? There is no 'normal' weight for a child.
Each character has a base weight (all toddlers' are 10lb). Their weight cannot go below this, but can be anything between the base and 99lb. On V4.5 this makes no difference to the growth pattern, etc, so you don't need to worry about weight.
actually no a baby cant go over 25 pounds on a v4.5 i have mine up and working and my baby cant go over 25!

all my tamagotchis are usually 99lbs the first hour of being with me cause I like making them fat hehe

errrmmm correction when i my ver4.5 was over weight i was a toddler!!! not a baby

[ if u have read my log on ver4.5 information u will find my ver4.5 has changed ALOT!!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back