Just wondering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Princess_Hazey*

Reaction score
In my class at school I am one of the oldest but I look one of the youngest. I have often been mistaken for being up to 3 years younger by various friends and faculty. Everyone says that I act really young for my age like having a tama (which is seen to be really old at my school) and not wearing any make up like evryone else in my class. I was just wondering if anybody else has the same problem (or if you look a lot older) and is this a bad thing?

No...to tell you the truth i act older than i really am(can't tell how old I am)and i look younger than how i look...if thats what you were talking about?

Last edited by a moderator:
When it comes to looks, I've been told a range from like 14 to 24.

Acting can be anywhere from 13 to 30 depending on who I'm with and the situation I'm in.

I act my age but I look four years younger.

And TRUST me, when you are older, you are going to enjoy your young looks so much! :D

I'm twelve.

The way I act varies depending on the situation and such, like what SK said.

I've been told I look about thirteen - seventeen. I look quite a bit older than I am.

To be honest I don't think any of this is 'bad' or 'good'.

You are who you are, and you are unique in every way :D

I'm not sure lol.

I'm short I guess compared to some of my friends who are really tall -__- So I guess I look about 12, heightwise?

I can act really young, or like older than I am, I dunno LOL.

I'm really bad at judging things like that Dx

I'm sure I look my age, or older (13, 14 or 15) but for my acting, it varies.

I'm 14, and some people think I look 17... other people say I look my age. I don't know, really depends on the way I do my makeup, hair, or decide to dress.

For acting my age, it can vary. Sometimes I act really childish and immature, but other times I'm mature and serious. Depends who I'm with, my mood, etc.

My friend who's only 13, has been mistaken for a college student several times, or at least in her late highschool years. But she acts like a 10 year old, lol!

I look older than I appear, maybe 17/18?

I act like an idiot most of the time, so like 9? Durr hurr durr.

I look about 9 or 10.

I hate looking so young.

I don't look like a fourteen year old very much. I've been mistaken to be around sixteen. I'm 5'8", which is kind of tall for my age.

I act.. Meh. It depends. It depends on who i'm with and what's going on. I can act like a hyper kid, or mature.

I'm 5'5 1/4 and 14 years old. I've been mistaken for a 15 year old. For the most part, I look 14. ;D I only wear mascara, too. If I wore eyeliner, I'm sure I could pass for 16.

As for how I act? Hmm.

Most of the time I act younger as in enjoying little things. Watching kid shows/movies. Things like that. Then I'll be a typical 14 year old girl. You know. Music, guys, etc. xD Then some days, or in certain situations, I'll act older. I'll think things through before I say or do them and I'll help someone out as much as I can.

Overall, I think I more act like a 10 year old. But I am mature. Does that make sense? :D

Looks - 12-13? I'm 14, but I have a young-ish face. Probably because I'm part Asian. But my height makes up for it.

Acts - Depnds

A lot of people I've met have said that I act and look older than I really am, aside from the height, or lack thereof. Lol.

I'm 14 and people say I look like I'm a sophomore or junior. The only thing that seems to make them think twice is that I'm about 4'11" tall. Haha.

Then again, when I'm with my best friend, my IQ seems to lower a significant amount. :)

I have been told i look 9 to 5 years younger then my age but i am ok with that.

I think I act my age. Most of the time. And I think I look 12, although I've been told I'm 15 before. I'm 13. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back