Just wondering...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I AM 12.

PEOPLE THINK I AM (before actually seeing me or know my real age): 14+.

PEOPLE THINK I AM (after actually seeing me or know my real age): Usually in a range between 9 and 14.

I ACT my age.

Around younger children I ACT maturely.

Around older people I ACT maturely.

Around friends I ACT maturely.

Around family I ACT 13.

Around the 'net I ACT 27.

Around younger people on the 'net I ACT 12.

Around older people on the 'net I ACT 74 15.

Around most people I ACT maturely.

Well im super tall so i get called 13 - 15 but Im mistaked as a girl. I have a girl body and long hair, so last summer vacation I got called a girl 7 times.

once, someone thought I was in about yr.3 or something even though I'm yr.7 but doesn't happen that much. I'm pretty short so that's probably why. Also, sometimes I act older abut sometimes younger. It really depends.

I look like a 10 year old, and quite frankly I act like one too. XD But it's not good to be all stuck up, posh and a know-it-all. We need to have our own little immature moments!

My voice is high pitched and squeaky. I hate it. x___x

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.... I have ADHD, and it causes me to act differently sometimes... i have the mind of a 12 year old, and sometimes a 7-10 year old. Half and half basically. Like,

Around people who are adults, older than me, etc: I at like my 12 year old self to acting like a 15 year old. People say I look 14 because of this.

Around kids my age, etc: I act like a 7-10/12 year old.

Customers at work usually think im 16 when Im really 19 years old but I guess im flattered. And my family complains that I dont act my age D: such a black sheep, I am.

I used to be considered tall for my age when I was about 9-13 so everyone assumed I was older. But since then I've stopped growing and now I'm pretty short compared to a lot of people my age, however I act way more mature than most do. It's just my interests that are immature therefore I'm seen as being immature as well. 'u'

I have the problem or well advantage of looking older. I am just 14 but almost everyone thinks I'm 17+. Just the other day my friend's parents thought I was 19. Again, it has alot to do with how you carry yourself, dress, and act. ^_^

I definitely don't look my age. I look 12 when in reality I'm quite old. I act older than I am, especially because my friends are over 20 and I've learned to act mature.

In my class at school I am one of the oldest but I look one of the youngest. I have often been mistaken for being up to 3 years younger by various friends and faculty. Everyone says that I act really young for my age like having a tama (which is seen to be really old at my school) and not wearing any make up like evryone else in my class. I was just wondering if anybody else has the same problem (or if you look a lot older) and is this a bad thing?
I've always been the oldest in my class (besides the kids who failed a grade), and people always think I'm the youngest because I'm short. ;-;

I also have a really high-pitched, squeaky laugh that, I guess, makes me sound young. But when I talk, I have a very deep, mature voice. xD

Idk, and apparently I have a very immature sense of humor. >.< Okay, maybe that's a tad bit true. ^^"

I guess I act younger than I am.

I always say I'm a six year old trapped in a thirteen year old body.

I want a Pillow pet.

I play with Tamas.

I don't own anything without pink in it.

Glitter is one of my best friends.

So yeah.

I am thirteen but people say I look about fifteen or sixteen and I think I act my age.

i am 12 and people think i'm 7, and they say "oh what a cute little boy!" :huh: Boy?!? im not a boy! i'm a girl!!! its proboly because of my hair, and my voice.

i have social axeity, i don't feel shy talking to people online but in real life i try to avoid being in a conversation with a large group of people even when i talk to one person my voice ends up weird...like a cartman voice. sometimes a robot voice. it depends how nervous i am. even though im twelve i don't act like i am -_- plus i am an autistic and sometimes when i get angry i can't talk to people because im so angry or irritated, i throw stuff at a wall/person. i act like im a two year old sometimes <_<

I may or may not act my age, depending on the situation.

When with friends at recess or a party or something, then I act a like a three-year old just had five gallons of coffee(btw, <3 coffee). And, for me, that's an awful lot of caffeine.

Usually, I'm kind of quiet and read/stay in my room/use computer/draw/do nothing.

I may or may not act my age, depending on the situation.

When with friends at recess or a party or something, then I act a like a three-year old just had five gallons of coffee(btw, <3 coffee). And, for me, that's an awful lot of caffeine.

Usually, I'm kind of quiet and read/stay in my room/use computer/draw/do nothing.
I'm kinda the same in a way. I can be pretty random at times and then be able to handle a serious situation. I don't really know if I look my age,some people say I look older,some younger.

lol.

I am 12. My mum has caught 15-17 year old boys staring at me o.o;

Because of my height and I'm slightly more.. 'developed'... than other girls my age, people think I look like a teen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back