Kajah995's Awesome Log of Amazingness (Take 5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(Because Tamatalk is being mean and not letting me format, I'll just say thank you to Redtigereye96 without the "quote" :p )

Thank you for commenting! We will have tons of content in future :p

Wow! More good news! We finally reached page 2!

So! What's on the agenda for today??? LETS TALK TAMAGOTCHI!

Nothing has really changed with Alpha or Lillith. The date place is available for Lillith, but I'll keep her for a little bit longer. Probably until tomorrow.

Today, Gamma woke up and promptly evolved into URA YATTATCHI!!! o3o

(at least it isn't universal owo)

Alpha: Hey! I resent that!

Me: Sorry, but ALL of my tamas on this v4 have been Universal. Well, most of them at least.

Alpha: But I'm still a special snowflake, right?

Me: ...Suuuuure...

Gamma: Hi! Yatta!

Me: Hee hee, hey Gamma!

Lillith: Hi everyone!

Me: Oh yeah, this is the first time you all have spoken on the log... And it may be close to the last for you Lillith! We'll find you a husband soon.

Lillith: It's a shame to go, but oh well!

Me: Say, Lillith, have you figured out how to use that Yumekira bag you got?

Lillith: No... I don't know if it's TO be used :/

Alpha: Hey, what's this button do?

Lillith: NO ALPHA DON'T TOUCH TH-

*flashing lights*

Gamma: ALPHA WHAT DID YOU DO???

Alpha: I-UH-I DON'T KNOW!!

Me: Lillith!!!

*Lillith falls out of the light*

*Everyone else shakes their head*

Me: Huh? Who are you?

Alpha: That's a weird Tama.

Gamma: Covered in fur?

Lillith: Oh... Uh... Don't worry! I'm just passing by!

*Lillith runs to the fortune teller*

Lillith: Please help! My owner and siblings don't recognize me! What do I do???

*Fortune teller does some AWESOME MAJJYKS*

Fortune Teller: Done.

Me: LILLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH???? WHERE ARE YOU

Lillith: How did yo-

*Fortune Teller has vanished*

Lillith:... How cliché...

Me: What happened

Alpha: I'm tired

Gamma: Cain fooooooood! Oh, Hi Lillith.

Me: *Sigh*... Tamagotchis...

What just happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Yumekira bag makes Kiraritchi and Yumemitchi transform. I never had these characters before, but my tamas came with this little friend\relationship chart...it makes me want those characters! I love your update!

To Redtigereye96: Thank you for the log compliment :p

I looked up what the Yumekira bag does in the anime, which is transform them into different professions, apparently...

But how it's used on the Tamagotchi toy is beyond me XD

Anyway, I'll hopefully have an update for... later today or tomorrow? I dunno. I wanna sleep xD

To darkmagic616: Thank you! Jada and I hope to provide even more quality content, and with summer approaching even more so than we are now!

I have actually accrued a few minutes so I figured to end today's logging spree I'd post my three Tamas stats in one concise post!

Lillith: Yumemitchi

Weight: 24

Generation: 3

Jewelry Collected: 50/60

BFF Points: 100%

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution, YumeKira Bag

Future Occurrences: Marriage!

Alpha: Gozarutchi

Training: 4

Skill Points: 42 Intelligence, 4 Arts, 1 Social

Weight: 99lbs

Generation: 1

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution

Future Occurrences: Job Letter

Gamma: Ura Yattatchi

Training: 3

Skill Points: 79 Funny, 15 Gorgeous, 10 Spiritual

Weight: 89lbs

Future Occurrences: Job Letter

While I'm laid up in bed instead of at school, I'd tell you about the odd thing that happened. (Also I need to rest, so I'll have a dialogue post later)

So... I went to school for only one period, and I was bumping with Jada... And her baby boy (who had grown up into an adult that I'll keep secret for Jada's log) visited Lillith and... They... Had a kid...

Even though they're COUSINS.

I swear we didn't plan this. I didn't even know it was POSSIBLE.

But now that I DO know, I'm going to abuse it at every opportunity :wacko:

Anyway, they got married and had two baby boys (Jada just can't escape the boys. Estelle curse?)

I named mine Tiber, who grew from Aokumotchi into Mitsumarutchi, which is what he is now.

The long lived oldie twins have just awoken, but their ages haven't yet changed. They will soon though.

Anyway folks, that's all she wrote! I'll be back soon for more updates.

Also, news flash! I'm going to be making myself a youtube channel soon where I'll be showing off Alpha and Gamma's growths so it's proven that I've beaten the record if and when I do. I'll explain how I plan to do that when the time comes ;)

It turns out Alpha will be the one to beat the record first, because he's older by a few hours, and that shows up as 1+ year on the Tama. I will still be running both in an effort to beat the record with Alpha then marry him to Gamma at a later date, or when Alpha dies (if Gamma is still alive) to continue the record with Gamma o3o

STATS~~

Tiber: Mitsumarutchi

Weight: 20lbs

Generation: 4

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution

Future Occurrences: Teen Evolution, School

Skill Points: 42 4 1

Weight: 99

Future Occurrences: Job, Oldie Evolution

Skill Points: 79 15 10

Weight: 86lbs

Future Occurrences: Job, Oldie Evolution

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IVE BEEN GONE FOR 5EVER

Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Me and Jada have been totally swamped with Regents, bUT THAT ALL ENDS SOONNNNNNNNNNnnn.

We will return to business as usual here on the log!

Anyway, I think I'll post first in the Comeback log extravaganza!

Firstly, I have a bit of news involving the twins. They will NOT be the tamagotchis to beat the record. I am giving that opportunity to THEIR CHILDREN!!!!!

I've never married two oldies together and I want to give Alpha and Gamma that opportunity to be my first, and the resulting Oyajitchis will break the record, as their times will be synced and at that point I can record them breaking the record not only on Tamatalk but on YouTube as well, so I can prove that they actually beat the record when they do.

That being said, Alpha and Gamma are doing just fine! I rejected them the matchmaker yesterday to prepare them for oldie-fication!

Actually, the king just came in the mail for both of them and gave BOTH points. He gave 700 to the v4, but 1500 to the v4.5 xD. A clear cut case of favoritism if I've ever seen.

Both Alpha and Gamma actually got jobs! Gamma got a job at the circus playing the Balloon game, and Alpha got a job at Mame Mame Laboratory with the beakers... game... uh... thing xD

Now, the Tamagotchi Friends:

Tiber was a good kid! He grew up into Cosmotchi and eventually, after attending many cooking classes, a Kuchipatchi. And the first thing I noticed about Kuchipatchi was that he was...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

HE'S SO CHUBBY AND SQUISHY AND ADORABLE AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

*ahem*

Anyway, after he turned 5 I promptly took him to the Date Place where, fulfilling my shipping scheme, married a Memetchi and produced a bouncing baby boy! Two nights ago they left their child, Maxim, in my care one hour later as he slept. He spent a little while crying about it but after eating food and playing lots of games he forgot about it. Shortly thereafter he evolved into Mitsumarutchi, and last night he evolved into the perfect care Cosmotchi! Taking after his father I see :p

I sent him to Robotics class where he ended up getting the little stamp under his name, but in order to see if care does affect the character I get I'm generally going to ignore him for today to get some care misses, to see if I get Mametchi or not. Who knows with this little tama. I think care affects his growth, but hell if I know xD This one's growth pattern is so confusing. Bleeeeh

<rant>

The poster doesn't help either! It just tells you "This class could give you one of these characters" and I'm like "WELL HOW DO I GET THESE CHARACTERS" And the poster just sits there not telling me anything!! AEURUAOIGHEAIRG

</endrant>

Let's go to the stats before I blow up anymore xD

Maxim: Cosmotchi

Weight: 12lbs

Generation:5

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution, School

Future Ocurrences: Adult Evolution

Skill Points: 44 4 1

Recent Occurrences: Adult Evolution, Job

Future Occurrences: Oldie Evolution, Marriage

Skill Points: 87 15 10

NEWS FLASH:

Okay, So I know I've been really bad at doing the whole dialogue and color things I usually do, but that's because the only time I'm really able to do that is at my mothers house, where I have unrestricted internet access. However, I've been at my fathers for the last three weeks because I've had a rough time with tests and sickness and it's been terrible and I can't really make that commute. However, I am going to my mom's house TOMORROW!!! Stay tuned for a romp through the past with color, dialogue, and characters old and new! WOOHOOOOOOO

I'll update when the tamas do something new like evolve! Stay tuned for Jada's log hopefully later today (She's got a bit more to catch up on but she can do it!)

YAS GUYS IM FINALLY AT MY MOMS HOUSE SO I CAN FORMAT MY TEXT AGAIN YAY

I'm getting too excited and I don't CARE

In other news I'm just DYING to stress myself out. So I started up to more tamagotchis. Dear lord what's wrong with me.

Well it's summer so SHUT UP I DO WHAT I WANT AHAHAH

I'm probably gonna end up deactivating one soon. I don't care. #thuglyfe

So, I activated up a v5 and v6. Remember Tyrpin? he's back with his wife and daughter to boot!

I also started up my White v5. I'm going to heavily regret this. Oh lord.

So, let's start with the familiar then delve into the unfamiliar.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Maxim evolved from Cosmotchi into Righttchi! My plan worked! He should marry tomorrow.

Alpha and Gamma are exactly the same. I had to reject them the Matchmaker a few times but all in a day's work. I expect them to evolve tomorrow, I think...

Now: Tyrpin the Ojitchi married an Onuputchi and had a baby girl, but they haven't left yet.

For the Fathers Day Hatch hosted by tamaninjacat I'm hatching my v5 (however I'll just be logging them here since I think that might have died.)

Anyway I popped in a battery and got a Male Omututchi, who I named Kieonté, A female Mimifuwatchi who I named Marialuisa, and a male Futabatchi, who I named Alex

After one hour Kieonté became Ahirukutchi, Marialuisa became Sakuramochi, and Alex became Mattaritchi.

P H E W ITS FINALLY DONE

Me: I don't have to worry about updating anymore. I can just do fun dialogue...

Maxim: Cool... Hey! I have color!

Alpha: Me too!

Gamma: Wha? YAY!

Tyrpin: My old blue! Ahhh, I remember it like it was yesterday...

Me: It was only, like... A week.

Kieonté: Huh? Wha?

Marialuisa: I don't get this color thing

Alex: Well, we are new here, so that's to be expected.

Alpha: Oh yeah, hi guys!

Tyrpin: Hi!
???: Gaaaaaah! WAAAAH!

Maxim: Huh? Tyrpin, is that your kid?

Marialuisa: Awww! She's so cute!

Alex: What're you naming it?

Gamma: Totally name it Gamma2 :p

Me: Eew, no.

Gamma: :eek: HEY!

Everyone: *laughs*

Tyrpin: I think we'll name her... Cybil.

Me: Cybil? I like it! It's got a nice ring to it. Cybil. Is she civil??

Tyrpin: Cain shut up.

Everyone: *laughs again*

Marialuisa: *plays with baby*

Cybil: Gaaaah! Ugaaa!

Awww, wasn't that cute? Well, I'm happy to be back in action with COLORRRRR

STATS TIMEEE!

Maxim: Cosmotchi

Weight: 12lbs

Generation:5

Recent Occurrences: Toddler Evolution, School

Future Ocurrences: Adult Evolution

Skill Points: 44 Intelligence, 4 Arts, 1 Social

Skill Points: 87 Funny, 15 Gorgeous, 10 Spiritual

Tyrpin: Ojitchi

Skill Points: 786 Tone, 761 Rhythm, 794 Original

Music: Rock 'n' Roll

Stress: 0

Weight: 30lbs

Generation: 2

Recent Occurrences: Oldie Evolution, Marriage

Future Occurrences: Leaving the Baby

Family: Blended

Family Name: Pirot

Names: Kieonté, Marialuisa, Alex
Characters: Ahirukitchi, Sakuramotchi, Mattaritchi

Bonds: 0%

Recent Occurences: Toddler Evolutions.
Future Occurences: Teenager evolutions.

Gomen for the delay *bows*

When I last left off, I was with my dear Tacttchi, Tadashi. He spent his days composing and conducting music, using his inherited ear for music to make his parents proud :')

One day, after leaving a concert, he spotted a lone Coffretchi closing up her beauty salon across from the music theater. She was humming the same song he had conducted!

"Were you at my performance tonight?" He asked

"No, but I could hear it all the way from over here." She looked him over before saying, "You look like you'd be the to create such lovely music."

This is how he met his wife! They had a healthy baby boy. Before long, they left me in his care. But not before they named the boy Carmen.

Imma break all my logs into chunks, to make it more manageable. I should be caught up by later today. Talk to ya later :)

PART 2!!! I took more time than expected so all my catchup is right here! :p

So Carmen had a splendid childhood. He played tennis every day, waiting for the day when he was old enough to go to dream school. When he became a Cosmotchi, he ran straight to the dream school and decided upon going to beautician school, just like his dear mum.

After graduating dream school, he became a dashing Doyatchi and opened his own beauty shop!

One day, A Yumemitchi walked into the salon. She seemed so familiar, and yet. Not familiar at all. After he did her hair for one of her performances, she promised to see him again.

It was love at first sight with this Yumemitchi. He didn’t know how to describe this feeling.

Not too long after, he and the Yumemitchi got married. It was when the two of them had an egg that he found out that it was his cousin. But at that point he didn’t care. They gave birth to two baby boys, one named Gregor and one named Tiber. Gregor was left in my care.

Gregor had a harder life. Sometimes he didn’t have food. And sometimes he was overbearingly lonely. He even evolved into a Bokuhoshitchi.But by the time he was a teenager, he decided to make the best of his situation and invent! He went to the robotics class and after graduating, he became a Rightchi!

His life got way better and he even met his wife because he wanted to buy some cupcakes! She was a beautiful Patitchi who’s cooking was locally known as REALLY REALLY GOOD.

They had a(nother) boy and Gregor named him Hiro, reaching back to his faintly Japanese named roots.

Hiro really looked up to his grandfather and decided, when he became a Maimaitchi , to become a beautician! School was a breeze for him and he became a Doyatchi!

Right now he’s single and ready to mingle. You’ll find him in his grandfather’s salon. :p

Name: Hiro

Character: Doyatchi

Weight: 17lbs

Generation: 5

Jewelry Collected: 40/60 (ALMOST THERE)

Future Occurrences: All the jewelry, marriage!!

WOOOH CAUGHT UP! I'm terrible at keeping up! But I'll keep trying! :)

I think y'all deserve an update on what's happened in the last few days.

Basically, I've left most of my tamas on pause because family was over and kept dragging me around everywhere, and I couldn't really take 5 tamagotchis around with me everywhere. Bleh.

Anyway, a few updates have happened. My v5 hasn't yet evolved past its toddler stage, Tyrpin left on the v6, leaving the baby girl who eventually evolved into Hitodetchi, and Maxim got married to a Patitchi and had a baby girl named Nellie. Nellie evolved from Pinkbotchi into Petithanatchi, then into Painaputchi after receiving... less than adequate care.

I've put the v4 and v4.5 on permapause until today, where I'll be doing something a bit special ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTAP8Ms1W44

That's all I'll say.

Later I'll upload stats and dialogue, but I just wanted to drop that here.

Okay everyone, I'm sorry for the delay, but I promise to give you a really good log today.

So, what happened after my last log yesterday? Lots.

Firstly, let's start off with the bad news. This morning, Gamma passed away because of my oversleeping schedule. I now realize why I have to set my Tamas clocks forward. Anyway, I've tabbed my v4.5 up and will not be running her for a while.

Secondly, Cybil evolved into Ringotchi. And yes, that is a bad care. I plan on getting a bad care to get all of the bad characters out of the way.

Thirdly, the triplets evolved! Kieonté into Mamekatchi, Marialuisa into Chamametchi, and Alex into Bakutchi. I've been bonding them together, so that's gone up.

Fourthly, Nellie evolved Julietchi.

Alpha is still with her baby boy, but is mourning the loss of Gamma. We all are.

Me: I'm sorry Alpha...

Alpha: Sorry? Don't be. Everyone's schedule is strange. But... I just wish I could see her face one last time.

Nellie: Alpha, it'll be okay. She's at tamagotchi planet, and you'll go see her soon.

Kieonté: *sigh* Everyone's so down in the dumps...

Marialuisa: Kieonte! Be civil!

Cybil: Huh? Did you call me Marialuisa?

Marialuisa: Oh, no no no... I said "civil"

Cybil: Oh. Sorry...

Me: Well, now I have four tamas running I guess. Don't worry Alpha, I'll make up for Gamma, by giving your kid a long and luxurious life.

Alpha: Cain... Thank you.

Cybil: Gamma would be proud...

Me: That she would be, Cybil.

Anyway, it's time for stats.

Nellie: Julietchi

Weight: 44lbs

Generation: 6

Jewelry Collected: 52/60

Future Occurrences: Date Place

Alpha: Ojitchi

Skill Points: 44 Intelligence, 4 Arts, 1 Social

Recent Occurrences: Oldie Evolution, Marriage, Baby

Future Occurrences: Leaving the baby

Gamma: DECEASED

Cybil: Ringotchi

Skill Points: 234 Tone, 239 Rhythm, 237 Original

Music: Pop

Stress: 90

Recent Occurrences: Teenager Evolution

Future Occurrences: Getting a band, Adult Evolution

Characters: Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Bakutchi
Bonds: 10%
Recent Occurences: Teenager Evolutions.
Future Occurences: Adult Evolutions.

Hey all! Wanted to drop in and say that nothing's changed, but I made two more youtube videos for you guys! All info regarding how I'll use that channel in conjunction with this one is in those videos o3o

Longest Living Tamagotchi Log #2:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Also I will be posting video links in future logs in case you want to watch a 5 minute video of me rambling about my tamas instead of reading (But do both, if that floats your boat!)

Hi guys! I am terribly sorry about not talking about not logging everyday. BUT at least that gives me more material to log with when I DO log. I’ll also try to log tomorrow if I can/remember. But yeah, back to the log!

Hiro, the big and strong Doyatchi, went about his life until he ran into a smart and beautiful Himespectchi! He, of course, using the charm he inherited from great-great-great-great grandfather(Garica lol), got the girl. They married and had a girl(FINALLY) and named her Gabriella. (Isn’t that a beautiful name? :D )

Gabriella evolved into Petithanatchi and then then a Painaputchi. Along the way, she developed a love for grooming and styling just like her father. BUT she took it down a different route.

After going to school, she evolved into a Butterflytchi, who grooms all the pets in town! She is very happy.

Name: Gabriella

Character: Butterflytchi

Weight: 15lbs

Jewelry Collected: 44/60 (SOOO CLOSE)

Future Occurrences: All the jewelry, marriage!!!!!!!!

I figured I'd wrap up all that happened today.

In lieu of Gamma's death I've decided to start up another low-maintenance v5! This one features the Sunrise Family.

Fiore the Futabatchi grew up into Mattaritchi

Lyhre the Omututchi grew up into Belltchi

Kajah the Mimifuwatchi grew up into Mousetchi

Also, I did a time thingie so Alpha would leave his child, Beta, in my hands.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png (obligatory video is obligatory)
Nellie should have her date place unlocked tomorrow o3o

Anyway, I'm really tired so I'll leave it there. STATS!!!

TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS: DREAM TOWN

Nellie: Julietchi

Weight: 56lbs

TAMAGOTCHI V4

Beta: Oyajitchi

Training: 1

Skill Points: 0 Intelligence, 0 Arts, 6 Social

Weight: 36lbs

Recent Occurrences: Special Evolution

Future Occurrences: Breaking the Record.

TAMAGOTCHI V6

Cybil: Ringotchi

Skill Points: 312 Tone, 295 Rhythm, 270 Original

Music: Pop

Stress: 90

Recent Occurrences: Teenager Evolution

Future Occurrences: Getting a band, Adult Evolution

WHITE TAMAGOTCHI V5

Characters: Mamekatchi, Chamametchi, Bakutchi
Bonds: 20%
Recent Occurences: Teenager Evolutions.
Future Occurrences: Adult Evolutions.

COOKIE TAMAGOTCHI V5

Family Name: Snrse (Sunrise)

Names: Fiore, Lyhre, Kajah
Characters: Mattaritchi, Belltchi, Mousetchi
Bonds: 0%
Recent Occurences: Toddler Evolutions.
Future Occurrences: Teenager Evolutions.

Hiiii! I figured now's as good a time as any to update you guys on my five tamagotchis!

Because I'm at my dad's for the weekend I will have no color and no video for today. Since my dad's computer does not allow formatting I will also unfortunately not have any stats. Possibly not until tomorrow where I can use my dad's computer instead of my laptop.

Tamagotchi Friends Dream Town:

Nellie the Julietchi was hungry one day and went down to Music Café. After having a nice brunch she met a charming Wagassiertchi. After a few more dates she decided it would be alright to propose! She did and the Wagassiertchi accepted. They went of a few dates as a married couple and came home with an egg! In the egg was a baby girl they named Miraya. They begrudgingly left one hour later. And only one short hour of care after that, Miraya evolved into Terubotchi.

Tamagotchi v4:

Beta is doing just fine! He evolved into Oyajitchi yesterday and has been leading a pretty uneventful life, other than feeding and playing a few games. We've been saving up to get him a grand piano, but it's just so expensive. Don't worry Beta, we still have 144 days!

Tamagotchi v6:

Yesterday Cybil evolved into Sebiretchi. Next generation I'm gonna try for one of the good care characters. Anyway, her band, Lyrical, consists of a Dorotchi named Toby on Accordion and an Androtchi named Ryo on Trombone. Cybil herself plays the Drums.

White Tamagotchi v5:

Today these three evolved! Kieonte evolved into Hatugatchi (and after one steamed bun, Kuromametchi), Marialuisa into Lovezukintchi, and Alex into Mukugetchi. As soon as I can I'll marry one of them off, probably to my v6. Maybe it'll be Kieonte! o3o

Cookie Tamagotchi v5:

The toddlers have not yet evolved into their teenage stages yet, that'll be tonight around 9 (my time). We'll have to see!

Anyway, that's all folks. I'll have a video and formatted ted stats and all that beautiful, beautiful stuff on Monday <3

See you then~

Updaaaaate! We have TWO evolutions to bring you today!

Tamagotchi Friends: Dream Town:

Miraya evolved again! This time into the one female teen I haven't had, Nokobotchi! I'm sending her to Robot class in hopes to get Himespetchi!

Cookie Tamagotchi v5:

Three evolutions!

Fiore evolved into Bakutchi

Lyhre evolved into Ichigotchi

Kajah evolved into Mamekatchi

I'm trying to get their bonding up really high to maybe try for a named family, or possibly a pure family!

Other Tamas---

White Tamagotchi v5:

I've been connecting this one a ton to my v6 in hopes of getting Kieonte married to Cybil. It's a ship made in heaven.

Tamagotchi v6:

I've been connecting this one to my v5, surprise surprise, and have gotten her happiness up all the way! In a few days we should have a new couple on our hands!

Tamagotchi v4:

Beta is doing just fine, and at 2 years he's making slow but steady progress toward that goal of 145+! I've been really lazy with his happy meter, so he weighs... 95 pounds... #terribleparent

Anyway, that covers all the tamagotchis! I'll see you all tomorrow with a proper log, stats, color, dialogue and all!

A bunch of things to tell. Let's start off with the bad news.

Beta died. There isn't any way to sugar coat this so I'll just say it. He died. I was unable to check my tamas for the majority of yesterday, and when I came back only one had died. I'll probably start him up again in a little while, youtube and all. Maybe later today, we'll see.

Anyway, let's get on to some happier news with my v5 and v6!

Kieonté fell in love with Cybil. He told me he wanted to be with her through thick and thin. I asked Cybil and she said she felt the same! One connection later they were married. Childhood friends to husband and wife... It brings a tear to my eye :)

Cybil gave birth to an adorable baby boy.

I then married Marialuisa off to a Hatugatchi in hopes of getting a smart family. That failed, as I got three eggs, but I'm not angry. Alex, who preferred to stay single, simply went off to Tamagotchi planet.

Their children are:

Zavier the Mimifuwatchi (male)

Rose the Mimifuwatchi (female)

and Alex II (whom I"ll just call Alex) the Futabatchi (male)

My cookie batter v5 also evolved today!

Fiore evolved into Furikotchi

Lyhre evolved into Violetchi

Kajah evolved into Nemutchi

My Tamagotchi Friends also evolved! Miraya became a lovely HImespetchi after her romp through Robot school! She's ready for the world!

Me: Phew, that took a while.

Miraya: So many new babies!

Me: I know! Look at 'em all!

Zavier: Hee hee hee

Rose: Gaaaah!

Alex: ...

Me: ... Alex? You gonna say something?

Alex: Nah.

Me: Y-YOU CAN TALK?

Alex: Yeah, kinda.

Everyone: *stunned*

Alex: What?

Cybil: Alex that's amazing!

Alex: Eh. Sure.

Me: ... anyway... Cybil! What are you and Kieonté gonna name the baby?

Cybil: Uh... I'm not sure... What do you think honey?

Kieonté: Hm.. I don't know... Well, we have a few days to think about it.

???: Gaaaaaah! Ugaaaa!

Me: Awwww, how adorable.

Miraya: She really is cute!

Cybil: Thanks guys :)

Alex: Eh. Sure.

Ms: Oh god I hope he's not worse than Daya... *shudder*

Alex: What did you say?

Me: Nothing Alex.

Anyway, stats timeeee~ I'll be back in an hour to check up on them and catch you all up on the toddler stages!

TAMAGOTCHI FRIENDS: DREAM TOWN

Miraya: Himespetchi

Weight: 56lbs

Generation: 7

TAMAGOTCHI V4

Deceased

TAMAGOTCHI V6

Cybil: Sebiretchi