Kareoke

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

killer_91

Reaction score
Whats your favorite song to sing?

Have you ever done kareoke?

Are you shy about Singing?

When was the first time you did kareoke?

Heres My answers:

The pretender by Foo fighters

Yes

No

this saturday lol

Haha, I probably couldn't do karaoke in public. xP

But if I love a certain song, I Google it in karaoke form. :]

I love to sing to Beautiful by Christina Aguilera. So I Google "Beautiful karaoke." It works good. 8D

Idk. I suck at singing, so I choose not to sing karaoke xD We have a karaoke machine at home, actually xDD

Karaoke is fun.

I do it with my friends sometimes, and this summer, we did it while camping, I'm not even kidding. We set up speakers, and we had a mini DVD player so we could sing the words.

It was a lot of fun.

I'm a bit shy about singing when I'm not with a lot of people I know.

I don't have a favourite song, so I usually just sing ones I really know and like when they're available.

First time I sang? Grade 5 I think.

I'm shy about singing.

I do it when I'm on my own,and I sound like I have a wonderful voice inside my head,but when I record it,and play it back,it embarasses me.

Whats your favorite song to sing? Hm. I like to sing a lot of songs, but if I had to choose one I enjoy the most, currently, it's probably Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks by Panic! At The Disco.

Have you ever done karaoke? Using YouTube, and my own karaoke versions, yes, but I've never done karaoke infront of anything. I wouldn't mind doing it, I've just never had the chance. xD

Are you shy about Singing? Not at all.

When was the first time you did karaoke? Never done it, but I've sang infront of large crowds ever since I was about three years old. Maybe even before that.

~Mew

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back