karma symbol?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

robot

Reaction score
ummm do you see the <-5[]5> under my karma???

what does it mean?

your karma is neither good nor bad, which is good, I guess! (as in at least it's not bad) you can get good karma by being good :D

Last edited by a moderator:
wow, thanks... but why doesn't anyone else have it?

To me only I have one, I guess you can only see your own karma scale to see how well you are doing or something.

Perhaps you need to read thru some of the info on Karma (there's a link in my signature message).

Yes - only you can see your "score" with numbers - all the other members see only their own score - but they can see other members karma colour...

If you have "neutral" karma (white) - it is neither good or bad - you haven't yet earned a positive karma point or earned a negative karma point :D

If you earn positive karma you will see a 1 in the little [box], if you earn another positive karma point you will see a [2] in the little box.

If you earn negative karma you will see a [-1] or [-2] - which I sincerely hope you never see :p :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Perhaps you need to read thru some of the info on Karma (there's a link in my signature message).
Yes - only you can see your "score" with numbers - all the other members see only their own score - but they can see other members karma colour...

If you have "neutral" karma (white) - it is neither good or bad - you haven't yet earned a positive karma point or earned a negative karma point :)

If you earn positive karma you will see a 1 in the little [box], if you earn another positive karma point you will see a [2] in the little box.

If you earn negative karma you will see a [-1] or [-2] - which I sincerely hope you never see :) :)
How long does it take before you get Karma points? I've been trying to get them for awhile and I still don't have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back