TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your karma???

• its green!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • its red

• its yellow

• its orange

• white.....?

• huh??? karma??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
k i will pm u in a sec!

um mines white........

haven't gotten in trouble............for now........

Posting about your Karma progress is almost like posting about your posting progress or that you should be a Guide. It may hurt some peoples' feelings, like those who have red Karma.

Why need to post a topic about 'What is your Karma?" if you can tell what a members' Karma is by looking at his/her post, his/her profile, etc.?

It just is a waste of bandwith for Admin to pay for!

I hope you understand.

-Cotton

PS, If you want to know what my Karma is, then go ahead. On the side of my posts or in my profile!

I agree with Cotton.

What about if people have yellow, orange or red karma? How do you think they might feel? They may feel embarrased and ashamed.

And also, karma dosen't mean anything to do with how nice a person you are. You might have been given negative karma because you make posts that say "hi!", which isn't mean, but just SPAMmy.

Anyway, if I must, my karma is green. It dosen't mean anything, though!

Nope, these kinds of topics aren't really allowed. I think we can view each other's karma, but it is up to the other person if they want to keep it private or not, so this topic is not really necessary..

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back