TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandragotchi

Reaction score
[SIZE=21pt]Dark Green= very good almost perfect[/SIZE]

Light Green= good

White= normal everyone starts off with this

Yellow= so so (medieum)

Orange= not very good

Red= BAD

:p hope this helps all the confusion on Karma :furawatchi:

there are different colour levels too look at them here

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=21pt]Dark Green= very good almost perfect[/SIZE]
Light Green= good

White= normal everyone starts off with this

Yellow= so so (medeum)

Orange= not very good

Red= BAD

could a guide maybe pin this
I understand now. Thank you, a very resonable topic. Now there will be less fuss on Karma and "WHAT IS MY KARMA!? ITS *color here* AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!". But don't ask for your topicto be pinned. If a guide or Admin thinks its a sutible topic to be pinned, it will be pinned. Don't ask next time.

I am not looking at ANY more karma topics! It is tooo confuising!
You do not have to then. I don't like to look at Karma topics either, but this one seemed interesting. Now, Pinefir, you might not have to see all those Karma topics.

Seriously people what is karma!
Your Karma marks go up if you do veyr helpful things. If you get high karma, people here on Tamatalk know you are a helpful person. Most members on Tamatalk still don't have any Karma.

Thank you for the info i am so happy i now know what it is! thank you so so so so much!

I understand now. Thank you, a very resonable topic. Now there will be less fuss on Karma and "WHAT IS MY KARMA!? ITS *color here* AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!". But don't ask for your topicto be pinned. If a guide or Admin thinks its a sutible topic to be pinned, it will be pinned. Don't ask next time.
oh sorry and thanks

You can also tell by how much the barr is filled up. If it's empty, that's the "normal" one. The second half of the bar filled up is good, the more the better. The second half filled up is bad; the more it's filled up, the worse your karma is.

You can also tell by how much the barr is filled up. If it's empty, that's the "normal" one. The second half of the bar filled up is good, the more the better. The second half filled up is bad; the more it's filled up, the worse your karma is.
i will post a pic about that later today

Thank You for the wonderful chart :p , I am sure this will help all of the new members here at Tamatalk! You did a very good job explaining it too, and I think this topic should be pinned so that everyone will know! :angry: :angry:

~Tama-Love~

Thanks for the chart! Now I can stop wondering what the heck is Karma....this post should get you Karma...lol

thanks you all and i hope the chart helped it took me a half an hour to make it and i don't think i sould get karma foe this i'm just trying to help and save bandwith

could a guide or admin look at this and say if it is good or not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back