Karma?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Karma is something you get based on your behaviour! Here is an explanation chart:

Green: The thicker the better, but any green karma is good!!!

White: You have not done any bad behaviour- lets aim for green!

Yellow: Uh oh! You have behaved a little badly, but not too bad!

Orange: You have behaved a little badly again!

Red: Uh-oh........ this is the point where you may be close to being banned from posting on Tamatalk........ better try and improve my behaviour!!!!!!!!!

And matt1, of course karma can change, like mine did on Monday!!!

I hope you now understand karma!

*R-M* ;)

I have yellow Karma! It is so pretty! It is like sun-shine and I am proud of it! ;)

I am such a posotive person over things!! :huh: :( :( ^_^

I have yellow Karma! It is so pretty! It is like sun-shine and I am proud of it! ;)
I am such a posotive person over things!! :huh: :( :( ^_^
uh, bratztroxg. i dont think you would wanna be proud of yellow karma, as the Karma color chart thingy indicates, yellow is kinda....not good.

uh, bratztroxg. i dont think you would wanna be proud of yellow karma, as the Karma color chart thingy indicates, yellow is kinda....not good.
Lol, she just likes the colour yellow!!! I ♥ it too, but I'm not sure what to think if I got it as karma, but I suppose it's a nice colour!!! :D

*R-M* :huh:

There is a new section on TamaTalk called "A User's Guide to TamaTalk" and it's at the top of the forum. In there, you will be able to find answers about lots of questions, including this one. Here's a quick link to the Karma Guidelines.

KM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back