Katep1997's guide to tamagotchi characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katep1997

Reaction score
Mametchi/Mimitchi

This is VERY hard to get. Basicly, take perfect care. Try to get as much training as possible (although once I got Mimitchi with only two training bars). Always clean up waste as soon as it happens. If you let the hearts drop below one empty, let him (or her) sleep with poo next to his bed, or don’t get any training, there is a 98% chance you will end up with one of the characters below.

Ginjirotchi/Pochitchi

From what I have heard, this is one of the hardest characters to get. I myself have never had it, although I am going to try. Don’t let it drop below two hearts, and try to take *ALMOST* perfect care. On the night before you expect him to change, let him sleep with something wrong (like a poo or an empty heart – but make sure it’s not below two, or you might end up with a not so cute character, Zukitchi/Masku-chi). If you follow these instructions exactly you will now have Pochitchi/Ginjirotchi!

Zukitchi/Masku-chi

You could say these are the worst of the good characters. I don’t think Zukitchi is cute at all, but I am quite fond of Masku-chi (although I am afraid to try to get him due to the fact that if I did, I could end up with a Zukitchi). Take average care, and every now and then let it sleep with poo. Let the hearts drop down at some point, one in hunger and two in happiness. What I think is interesting about these critters is that they can turn into the secret character.

Ichigotchi/Young Mimitchi

Both of these I have only had once, but I know how to get them. Do the same you would do to get Mimitchi/Mametchi, but in this case you are aiming for a teen rather then an adult. I got both of these with a Kuribotchi, just to let you know.

Tarakotchi/Kusatchi

These are supposed to be fairly easy to get, although I never suceeded. Tarakotchi goes up to the screen to give kisses. They are obviously just two mis-understood sweethearts. If you want one, take the worst care possible. When it is first born, feed it only one meal and one snack. Never let the hearts go above one full. As often as possible, let it sleep with poo next to it’s bed. This is a bit sad, because I think Tarakotchi and Kusatchi are very sweet and they are two of my favourites.

If the character you want is not listed, send an e-mail to [email protected] or PM me.

Hope this was helpful to you!

Best,

Katep1997

PLEASE DO NOT POST SOMEONE ELSE'S WORK AND CALL IT YOUR OWN!. This text was taken directly from www.mimitchi.com. Please don't do this again.

`Jade

Hi Jaade:

It IS certainly very offensive to directly copy someone else's work and call it your own. However, upon reviewing Katep1997's summary and the one on mimitchi.com, I can see that while Kate used a similar outline and illustrations, and it is true she discussed some of the same characters, she did not *take the text directly* from anywhere. I compared the two and I note that much of Kate's post consist of comments from her own experiences, together with facts from research. Also, she includes lots of points that were not part of the mimitchi.com info but from her own experience as Kate has several tamagotchis.

Plagiarizing is a terrible thing to do and we should all make sure we give credit when we are quoting someone else's work, and take credit when it is ours. Its also not very nice to accuse someone.

Thanks!

I know it's off topic, but tama_tama_tama_chi/kate1997, your inbox is full, so I couldn't Pm you my question about a character.

So, I'll post it here...

Is warusotchi a good or a bad character?

It was a young mimitchi before

P.s.(I saved your kitten!)

I know it's off topic, but tama_tama_tama_chi/kate1997, your inbox is full, so I couldn't Pm you my question about a character.
So, I'll post it here...

Is warusotchi a good or a bad character?

It was a young mimitchi before

P.s.(I saved your kitten!)
Thanks for saving Muffin :ichigotchi: . And sorry, I have never heard of warusotchi, but you could try posting a picture of it.

Being that this topic is starting to flame, and refrences were not cited, this topic is closed. (changing a word here and there in a paragraph does not make it your own. It is polite to state where the info came from.)

KM

oh, and BTW, this info was made for the original P1 and P2 tamas. NOT the connections.

*closed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back