Kay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs.Freezie

Reaction score
Yes, it's me, Kay. Kaythina, Kaythee, Kaybunny. Or anything else you wanna call me.

New account. Other ones were stupid.

This is my new account (hopefully) to stay. :p

^Yeah, no offence, but I wouldnt be surprised if I read your siggy tommorow and it says "New account; -insertnamehere-. Hope to see you when Im on there!" xD

Rofl, no offense. ^_^

Don't worry. I made a vow: I make a new account before Christmas, I quit Open Book. If I make a new account before the first day or summer, I make Kayte (from open book)dead. If I make an account before my 14th birthday, I make Kayte (from open book) a total girly girl.

And I don't want any of that^, so that means it's gonna be this account for at least a few years. ;)

And I understand where you're coming from. NEXT time, I'm just going back to .. Bart Simpson .. account.

So no more new accounts rofl.

Don't worry. I made a vow: I make a new account before Christmas, I quit Open Book. If I make a new account before the first day or summer, I make Kayte (from open book)dead. If I make an account before my 14th birthday, I make Kayte (from open book) a total girly girl.
And I don't want any of that^, so that means it's gonna be this account for at least a few years. ;)

And I understand where you're coming from. NEXT time, I'm just going back to .. Bart Simpson .. account.

So no more new accounts rofl.
Lol. But there was nothing wrong with ..Bart Simpson.. either. And when I joined, you used ..Bart Simpson.., and its hardly been a month since I joined, and you changed accounts TWICE!

Latest posts

Back