Ke$ha

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like her. :/ Her songs are all autotune, and it's not my type of music anyway. It sounds like a pop garbage, no offense.
Yes, i agree- pop garbage. I don't think it makes a song any better because there's a bunch of cursing in it, it just makes it sound trashy and doesn't in any way make her a rebel, just trying to be one.

I don't really like Ke$ha. I have heard like 80% of her songs :) so I'm not just judging Tik Tok.

Me and my friends sing her songs all the time when they come on the radio, but she's just not a very great artist to me.

I love Ke$ha! The thing with her songs are she's saying what she feels. All her songs are based on her life. I hate the singers that think they are really good because they don't swear. When Ke$ha swears, I know she's saying what she feels.

I've heard these ones:

TiK ToK

Backstabber

Kiss 'N' Tell

Your Love is My Drug

D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R

Dirty Picture

Boom Boom Bang

Blah Blah Blah

Animal

Paris Hilton's Closet

Boots & Boys

Blind

Dancing With Tears in My Eyes

Stephen

Party At a Rich Dude's House

My faves are Boom Boom Bang, Backstabber, Tik Tok and Stephen. It's funny, when I walk to the bustop, I mouth the words to all the songs, so I look like I am singing away to myself. The first song on my playlist is Backstabber, so now I know every word to that song. It's quite funny, when it comes on, I automatically start singing.

I wonder if P-Diddy ever wakes up feeling like Ke$ha

Meh, after hearing Tik Tok I can’t really see her music appealing to me much. Sure, it’s catchy and kinda fun to dance to but she sounds like a drunk trying to put on a Geordie accent.

I wonder if P-Diddy ever wakes up feeling like Ke$ha
XD

I do find the one about Paris Hiltons Closet weird. I mean, who would write a song about throwing up in a celebrity's closet? I woulden't. I'd just embarrass myself. Some people do write songs about things they don't need to. But at least she's not afraid to embarass herself.

^Exactly.Although, she isn't a good person to look up to as a child, (or anytime) her music is catchy.Now, the lyrics need work.OFFTOPIC-Oh, today in the store, this girl asked her mom for a Ke$ha CD.And I had a Paramore one and I was like, 'Paramore OWN' .

I like her.

She has very dance-like songs.

But I have only heared TiK ToK and Blah Blah Blah.

I don't like Ke$ha, but I like her music, if that makes sense.

I like these pop songs. I just like music that I can dance to. Most of the time, a singer who sings songs like hers isn't a good role model to begin with, and Ke$ha is no exception.

Latest posts

Back