Keep em FAT!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If u wanna keep em alive......Keep them FAT!!!!!!! :angry: :D :D :angry: ;)
Actually...If your tamas are too over weight they'll die(of a heart attack or something like that).

As an adult, I keep my tamagotchi no more than 25 or 30 pounds. I know someone who's tama is like 9? pounds!

Actually...If your tamas are too over weight they'll die(of a heart attack or something like that).
I keep my v1 at 99 pounds all the time and it has never died. It doesn't matter how fat they are. It matters the kind of care they recieve, which doesn't have to do with weight I don't think. Please correct me if I am wrong because I'm just saying this from experience.

I HAVE MINE AROUND 90-99 POUNDS THAT WAY I CAN PLAY WITH THEM WHEN EVER I WANT :D :D

I ALWAYS make sure that my Tama is on a set weight depending on its stage.

Baby - 30lbs

Child - 35lbs

Teen - 40lbs

Adult - 45lbs

It's good, you'll keep it in shape and you won't have to feed it to play with it if you keep it around about the same weight. I never feed them snacks, only sometimes; I play with it when it gets hungry, and I feed it 3 food bits and then play a game, which takes 3lbs. It keeps it all even, and I still get to play games! My Tamagotchies always evolve into something really cool. Like last time I got a Leafichi. It was only 1st generation and I didn't cheat! I just took really good care of it. :D

Well,Keeping your tamagotchi's fat can affect how well you do in games.Such as bump,If your tamagotchi weigh's 99lbs it is more likely to win because it's weight is big.

/\/\/\/\MG23/\/\/\/\/\/

thats true.I keep my tamas at 15-20 lbs minimum.
same, never i mean ever make your tama 99 lbs, i made that mistake many times and it always died so ill learn next time not to feed my tama repedietly Thats what your should put your tama on... a diet!

This would affect which tama yours evolves to. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back