Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol ive been caught once and only once with my MS if it got taken i wouldnt of cared i woulda lost a burden really

its harder to hide a hexa and ID and all that once my hexa got flung across concrete and broke i woke up next morning with it beeping and its covered in really ugly scratches i hate my hexagon nowit looks horrible simply horrible

good tip but i think you should play at recess maybe. if your alone.

am i allowed to bump this? anyways i just take my v3, tama go ,and v4 to school i have jacket pockets with openings that face UP so i can secretly play when no one is looking if i ever get caught im gonna cover up tamagotchi connection, put it in clock mode and say its a pocket watch i check on them in the bathroom and at lunch and i walk home playing them i always get a mametchi we get toys taken away untill may, detention and a think sheet if we are caught its pretty hard i never got them taken away

Just put it in the bottom of your pencilcase so when you play with it people will think you are looking for something. Just keep the noise off and dont do this to often or people might start getting suspious!

if you wear boots to school ( i recomend uggs) slip the tama into your boot and make sure your wear soft socks, and pretend your ictching your leg, but really only check if ur tama is sick or pooped . and then i usually would ask to go to the bathroom 2 times a day and play with the tama in the bathroom :)

ps. i am in 5th grade too!!!

Im am in fifth grade and im thinking about taking mine to school because

1- Im a teachers pet! all three of them like me!

2- If my stuff gets taken away they always give it back

3- If we finish our schoolwork early we get to play board games and get on the computer or do what we like.

Im gonna take it!! No doubt about it?

@aikaw luckyyy i keep them in my pocket all of the time and my friends dont like tams so its difficult to check on them at lunch/15 mins of outside running around and if u have no ppl around you these mean girls throw rocks :(

Last edited by a moderator:
You all could avoid trouble by pausing it and leaving it at home.

i'm in the 7th grade and i still play it i woudl try to sneak it to school i would only check it on the classes that i'm a teachers pet or i am sitting firaway from teh teacher perspective and then i would check sometimes my friends will pull out theirs and we would connect and i never got caught in 6th grade my friend wonder what it was so i explained and they agreed to protect me from trouble.

if you wear boots to school ( i recomend uggs) slip the tama into your boot and make sure your wear soft socks, and pretend your ictching your leg, but really only check if ur tama is sick or pooped . and then i usually would ask to go to the bathroom 2 times a day and play with the tama in the bathroom :)

ps. i am in 5th grade too!!!
I'm in 5th Grade also!! Great tips everyone, I can't wait to test them out!

@ristar some people dont want to pause their tamas because it affects the growth and on some versions e.g. Music Star and Tama-Go that if they are paused for to long for the MS matchmaker time gets all weird and Tama-Go ive heard thr age counter stops COMPLETELY and also sometimes its fun to take your tama to school

If you pause it, it makes the Tama a Horrible Care character. Plus taking a Tama in makes school fun!

Lol last year I snuck my tama into class and the teacher never found out. But me and my friends also saw a dead tama on the gym teacher's desk last year too :p

If you pause it, it makes the Tama a Horrible Care character. Plus taking a Tama in makes school fun!
pausing doesnt give you a horrible care character

also does anyone have any tips in hiding the bigger tamas like Tama-Go ID Color Hexagon cos all im able to do is keep it in my fleece pocket and that has problems of its own cos ive had them fall out of my pocket :S

pausing doesnt give you a horrible care character

also does anyone have any tips in hiding the bigger tamas like Tama-Go ID Color Hexagon cos all im able to do is keep it in my fleece pocket and that has problems of its own cos ive had them fall out of my pocket :S
Haha Tamas are allowed at my school ^_^ !

Anyway I do have smaller tips for larger Tamas:

1. KEEP THE SOUND OFF AT ALL TIMES.

2. HIDE IT IN YOUR PENCIL CASE/PURSE/BAG.

3. USE AN ADULT TAMA-PET - LESS NEEDY.

4. IF YOU'RE UNPOPULAR (like me), DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT YOU HAVE A TAMA.

5. KEEP IT IN ONE PLACE. EITHER YOUR SCHOOLBAG, PENCIL CASE ETC.

6. DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU HAVE A TAMA!

Hope they help!

When ever the teacher shows her back, take care of your tamagotchi.

If the principal come inside your class room put your notebook and your pencil on your lap and pretend your writing.
If you are unpopular, other kids will tell on you because they'll certainly know that you have it.

I just found out that we can have toys at school if we play with them at afternoon break. I saw people running around with ipods. No tamas seen. Yet........... But this other girl has one and I'm gettting my friend a music star and my other friend a tama-go. generous XD :rolleyes: Oh and i showed the teacher that watches us at afternoon break. She thought it was cool!!! :blink: :D :p :) ^_^

Haha Tamas are allowed at my school ^_^ !

Anyway I do have smaller tips for larger Tamas:

1. KEEP THE SOUND OFF AT ALL TIMES.

2. HIDE IT IN YOUR PENCIL CASE/PURSE/BAG.

3. USE AN ADULT TAMA-PET - LESS NEEDY.

4. IF YOU'RE UNPOPULAR (like me), DON'T TELL ANYONE THAT YOU HAVE A TAMA.

5. KEEP IT IN ONE PLACE. EITHER YOUR SCHOOLBAG, PENCIL CASE ETC.

6. DON'T TELL YOUR PARENTS THAT YOU HAVE A TAMA!

Hope they help!

My parents know i sneak it to school. :p

I would imagine the best way to keep it safe would be to pause it and leave it at home.

Teachers have a hard time getting kids to concenrate, and it's more frustrating when they're playing with things in the classroom. It's usually mobile phones, but things like Tamagotchis are really things that should be left for outside of lessons. And if you confiscate something they treat you like a monster.

Imagine your Tama is like a pet puppy. You can't take him to school with you, but it'll be all the nicer to see him again when you get home :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back