Keep your tamagotchi from the teachers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good advice, actually, Alicefly! I just started one up today, and the only reason I'm taking it to school on Monday is for the rush I get when things I bring in that aren't allowed aren't caught and confiscated. XD Plus, with exams coming up soon... I really need to study! It'll probably just stay paused in my purse all day. :S

Just stick it in your glove ( not a tamago XDXD ) and stick the glove in your pocket, that way, if it DOES fall out it will be in the glove. If it has an antennae just put the antennae in one of the fingers.

In between periods I check it; it's usually in my pocket throughout class, or in my desk.

an easy way to do it in highschool during class is to wear it in plain sight. wear it like an accessory. say it's a watch or something. and only mess with it when class is at and ending point or if you have free time. always keep the sound off. that is a must. teachers have very good sense of hearing.

take it with you when you're doing class projects in the hallway or something, the teacher is usually busy at their desk or helping other students with their work.

take long bathroom breaks (not really recommended. some teachers get mad about that)

I'd be interested in knowing how some of the Tama-Go owners managed to get those off to class, with, say, 4 - 5 other Tama's. (Yeahp. For my Log, that's what I'm going to try)

*muahmuah*

- Nae

I think the best way is to attach your Tama to the zipper on your backpack... And when you don't want to use it plop it into the backpack and zip it close. That's what I do... And when I want to check on my tama I just pretend to unzip my bag and check in on it... o.o

My friend uses a jacket and has his Tama attached to one of those dog tag chains.. He wears his Tama on his neck and zips up his jacket so the teacher won't see..

:p That was of course when I was in high school...

Some tips I posted on another thread...

Jealousy is bad. Don't let anyone but your best friend hold it. Better yet, don't let anyone but you. It could stimulate another friend/someone else wanting to play with it. If you say yes, someone else might tell, or they might hurt it, if you say no they might tell a teacher or adult or get angry. Fights over tamagotchi's are not worth it, and will almost always end in a teacher coming and confiscation of the tamagotchi as well as hurt feelings.

Keep it safe in a padded bag/pouch. Never just keep it in your bag or on a lanyard.

Lying about it gets you nowhere. If someone tells a teacher you brought a tamagotchi, and they come up to you, DON'T say you didn't or say it's a clock. Tell them that you felt you could be responsible enough, and pause it before giving it to them. WHo knows, if you're honest, they may let you keep it.

Just wondering if anyone has actually succesfully snuck a Tamago into school... LOL

i have XD though i looked like i had a huge lump in my stomach XD i cant beleive the time i left my Go in the open in chemistry and the teacher didnt notice i was like O_O how did you NOT notice that

so id recemend use a fleece large pocket or a big chunky coat

Just wondering if anyone has actually succesfully snuck a Tamago into school... LOL

I did :p When I didn't have CR2032 batteries for my other tamas I snuck the tamago into school and I sat in the back at the time so i played with it in my desk. Someone walked behind me so I threw it in my desk and it made a THUMP! and I said "Ow??...." And the teacher was like o_O

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL! Epic~ I guess teachers don't know that Tamas come in jumbo sizes now... o.o -stares at the Tamago- Maybe they thought it was a real egg or something? :p

this is the case with me but im not so sure how my 4th grade teacher will feel.... YEs IM 9! my old teacher didnt care. i played with it all day. :p

i have never ever evereverevr ever ever had my tama killed by a teacher.

btw thos are good ideas.one thing i do is toturn the sound off and put it in my pocket.

iv got a tip for U. Never ever ever everever ever ever put it in your bag!!!

i did this in grade one with my stuffed mametchi holder a neck strapthing and my v4. i never saw them again.... :) :( :p but i got everything replaced :D :D:D
Actually I am in grade 4 as well!

this is the case with me but im not so sure how my 4th grade teacher will feel.... YEs IM 9! my old teacher didnt care. i played with it all day. :p

i have never ever evereverevr ever ever had my tama killed by a teacher.

btw thos are good ideas.one thing i do is toturn the sound off and put it in my pocket.

iv got a tip for U. Never ever ever everever ever ever put it in your bag!!!

i did this in grade one with my stuffed mametchi holder a neck strapthing and my v4. i never saw them again.... :) :( :p but i got everything replaced :D :D:D

Don't try hiding a big Tamagotchi like the ID, Color, or the Tama Go in your pants pocket, cause darn it, it'll barely fit and if your lucky like me, the screen will be all funky and full of weird pixels.

Amazing advice, but all that stuff is kinda hard to do with a Tama-Go though.... They are soo big!

I remember once in 5th grade my v3 started beeping, and every one thought it was a cellphone... >_< The next year, my cell phone beeped, and a kid from fifth grade announced to the class it was my tamagotchi. :eek:

BAHAHA!

ohhh...

Mushrooms Phone: Beep beep (or whatever noise Ur phone makes)

Random prson: It's mushrooms tam!

Mushroom:(Thinks) nuuuuuu...

or thats what I'd think anyway :wacko: gah. sugar rush srry :D

My tam went off in class and wuz like, gah! nuu tam! not now!

Tam:ZuuuuuZuuuuu?! :mellow:

Me:shush! wat? are you sick? :huh: matchmaker? :D hungry? ;) orrr... gotta poo?... :eek:

Tam:WAHAHA! nuthing! :wacko: but you shoulda seen your face!

Me: ugh. you earn a time out. :angry:

Tam:Dawww... <_<

Thank god my school allows us to bring in Tamagotchis. The best part is that my Chem teacher has one as well :eek: :eek: . And it's a Tama-Go secong Gen(the black one). So me and my teach can trade gotchi figurines in school!!! hehehehe B) B)

I keep it in my trusty jeans pocket. It's fallen out several times, but the worst thing that happened is that my old tama's screen cracked when it hit the sidewalk.

I have almost been caught once with my V5, but I just switched it to the time mode and told my teacher it was a clock.

Good thing we didn't have a clock in our classroom XD

One good way my friend does it is that she puts a book in her lap, places the tama on the pages, and then puts her head down and checks it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back