Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:furawatchi: my tama goes with me everywhere

---MY CLASSES

-science.. dont really play with em

-studio art..the teacher doesnt care as long as we finish our work

-math.. lol it went off in class once, but no one noticed

-bible.. i play with it all the time and he doesnt notice

-english.. i sit in the front row! GRR and she allways seems to notice ANYTHING i do

-civics.. i would NEVER risk that chance if he caught me he'd yell andd it'd be super awkward

-gym.. well gym is gym so i leave em in my gym locker

TIP--- if you play with it make your you look at the teacher every once in a while to make sure they arent looking & also so you dont look as suspicious

+ keep it hidden from ppl who arent your friends-------- :huh:

hey i keep mine in my pencil case too :furawatchi:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'(l__l)'

(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination!

one better piece of advice: DONT BRING THEM AT ALL! one time, this bully smashed mine after sticking in\t in my chocolate milk at school....WHY!!!!

Here is another tip: If you have a really nice Substitute Teacher, you can leave it on your desk for time if the clock in the Classroom is wrong.

just get a pack of stickers and completely cover your tama in them leave the screen open tho

LOL! B) i was the first 1 in my school 2 brig a tama in out of 400 people,but then some1's got nicked! (who could it be? :D )then others started getting nicked(ooh...)and they were banned... :D but suddenly one day me and my friend both brought our tama's im(BIG mistake) we had maths before break, just as we got out of the class room i got mine out suddenly my math teacher sed "what are you doing with that?" so i had 2 come upwith something sed i left it there last nite gave it 2 her but got it bak... ;) phew...but my frend had a stricter teacher for science than me and hers got confiscated for the WHOLE TERM!!!!!!! and it died...they have no right to do that! sure it was a risk we wanted to take butthats our desicion, not theirs!

pm or email me 4 feed bak

teachers and tama's,? im going loco! :)

(easy way 2 get money.....go on 2 tamatown login play games,get money,logout,hey presto!more money less effort!)

;) :) :D Yeah my tama gets taken away lots.

My friends keep theres in there pockets and 1 started playing with it!!!!!

My theacher almost banned them.

Woo that was close :D

B) :kuribotchi: i mostly wear a sweatshirt 2 school, that way i can check on my tamas and it just looks like im putting my hands in my pocket! its also a quick and easy way to hide it! :huh: ;)

we aren't allowed tams at school but i pin it to my pants and no one notices. once i was playing with in plain sight because i was tired of lang. arts work(not a very smart thing to do but i took the risk anyway!)and my lang. arts teacher didnt even notice it. once i got caught in science but i thought of an excuse just in time! my friends got it tooken away in lang. arts one day(they got it back) and GUESS WHAT?! THE TEACHER STARTED PLAYING WITH IT!!! i was cracking up! :D   ;)   :rolleyes:
what was ur excuse? im very sneaky in school too, but im interested in excuses! :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :nyatchi: :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in 6th grade Mr. Tama. I just turned 11 this year.
im in 7th grade, and i just turned 13 so im wise when it comes to hiding ur tamas in school. also, my friend has one too, so we both keep them a secret. we have been doing that since 6th grade

I have a tip. If you're too chicken to sneak it, (i am :marumimitchi: ) just put it in your bag & take it out when school's over!

2 years ago in second grade my friend asked me to watch her tama....well, I was playing jump when it was free time and my teacher caught me and snatched it away after a week it died (of corse) and I said I was sorry to my freind like 100,000,000 times and I even cried! But it was just an act my teacher saw that I cared about her alot and gave it back can you belive it LOL! And after that little mishap she aloud them in he class you just pause them when you get up and put them in yer backity packity and play with em at recess awesome!!!

yea that stinks when its taken away. once in the lunch line my princeball took me tama v3 away from me cause my friend was playin with it and he showed our princeball and i had a mimitchi and it was with the princeballs desk and it died when i got it back ;) :)

Latest posts

Back