Keep your Tama's away from the principal's drawer!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me if my other acount Mimitchigirl_322 reposted this,I didn't want to look through all of those pages:)

In 3rd grade,I was the new girl.Everybody wanted to be my friend.Well I was also the rumor spreader and told everyone what was "Hot or Not".It was my thing,I guess.So,having that job meant that I told everyone what to by and all that good stuff.I told EVERYBODY THAT I HAD A NICE CONVERSATION WITH about Tamagotchis.So everyone bought one.And with everyone having one,we just had to connect!Me and my closest friends would attempt to sneak them at recess.Well that worked for about 2 days before this girl that I once hated by now is a good friend told on us.We were mad!!But then we decided to have a chat with the teachers,and they said we could bring them!!!So now we could play with them anytime at recess!!Yay!!

But now we don't need permission to do that stuff.There are some kids that bring DSs to school and play in school and at recess!!But it's all fine and dandy.Once my friend's went off in class!Good thing no one heard!

Well,anyways,uh..........Good luck?

xXxStrawberry_KittenxXx

PS-My V4 Kate is a newcaster and is this character- :)

Sorry,but thats spam.I know youre angry tohe.THIS is a good idea for not getting chaught.JUST LEAVE YOUR TAMA SLEEPING AT HOME SOMEWHERE!if u have brothers and sisters {younger,lyke 1 or something} hide it carefully.

When I started the school-wide tama fad, everyone had them, but knowone ever got theirs tooken away. Its because we used those tips! Thanks! I had the most tamas of the school, (but they got stolen in another state!) So if i got my tooken away, my aunt would get me in trouble cuz she was a secretary! And my prinipal didnt like my cuz i was in the office all the time!

hey when i first got my silver tama in grade 3 , i got mine taken away by the teacher.she is so mean.her name is ms.burke.she's evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I used to take my Tama to school every day, and I'd put it to sleep, but as soon as the bell rang...BOOM, it's up and about, norm time. :p I have never gotten my tama taken away, but my friend's did, cuz it went off in class,(she didnt know the button press) and teacher took it, and asked everyone to surrender their tamas. All my classmates got all quiet, and she went back to work. I looked at the others, and they were showing theirs to me with a thumbs up, lol, I'll never forget that. :p

I remember when I was in middle school.. Before I even knew about the pause function.. It was really hard to take care of them during class... And what sucked most was that I had like.. Two regular tamagotchis.. A digimon.. And there was one more.. But I can't quite remember --- Oh right! And this digital pet thing.. It was a dog, I think.. All tamagotchi-like things... Eventually they all met the same demise.. Dead batteries.. Lost to the ages.. And trashed years later. ..Of course.. Even though I'm 20 now.. I have two again.. Tamagotchi v4 and v4.5.. My v4's batteries died.. And I've been too busy to stop and get more.. But I still have v4.5.. And it's NOT easy! Considering my college classes are about and hour and 15 minutes long.. It takes a while before I get to break and check on the little guy. But usually he's fine. ..Or she.. It depends at the moment. lol

But definately keep them out of teacher's sights!! They get so angry.. But they wouldn't understand the bond between a kid and a tamagotchi! :furawatchi:

yeah, Teachers never can get it...I wish teachers would let you bring stuff to play with if youre done...O yah, another thing...

If you KNOW you want to play the thing, gain your teachers trust first.

If there are tattle-tails, you'll want to make your tama NOT look like a tama...

for instance, disguise it in a paper wad or something... :furawatchi:

Okay today there was this weirdo girl and she said that tamagoshis [not a typo] were not allowed. I told her to shut up. The prinipal never said that tamas wern't allowed. and she is a very ugly snitch.She has no friends. and by the way, Tamnagotchis are conciderd toys. If this wusunt school i would have said bad words to her. Oooh im a dork whos a teachers pet and snich on everyone. I still played with it. Andwhatever she said it was like BLAH,BLAH BLAH! I dont even know the little brat. Sorry im just mad!!!!!!

XD okay,

but still, if people want to bug others about tamas, just be a bit lenient, dude...like...let us play when we're done, or sumthin...

Turns out to my school, Tamas are electronics and we r still alowwed tamas. Besides whats the point of banning tamas [there not] if only lyke me and my friend bring them. i have one and she has one = 2 tamas versus 423 non tama bringing people. My principal is nice. They r still not banned so for. so little brat, SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!!!!!! i take along time to get over anger. P.S: ya know the wierd thing: they r allowed in my class and even made a movie involving tamagotchi. When the teacher was playing in the garbage, HE ACCIDENTLEY DROPPED IT IN THE TRASH!!! Sometimes, hes just wierd. AND WHAT IF THE THE GARBAGE CAN HAD GARBAGE IN IT! it didint but i disinfected id an sprayed it with perfume incase they didint wash their hands. There was a park scene involving lots of dirt. WHAT IF HE DROPPED IT IN THE DIRT!!! thats all. My friends tell me im too dramatic sometimes.

:furawatchi: funny, I take a while to get over anger, also

But...Your school is one of the fewI've heard of that hasnt banned those... My school will confiscate them ON SIGHT, not that its mine that was confiscated

Thats the most dubest rule i ever heard of.
Yeah, it is really dumb. That's unfair, they can just take it off you willy-nilly and still get that extra $15, it's their own way of getting money. :lol:

~Xx-Tama-Girl-Beth-xX

Last edited by a moderator:
were not alowed to bring tamas or my 4th grade techer (( he loves wood )) hewill smash it with his hammer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

he did it to my freinds 5 tamas (( 4 minis 1 v3 )) he sartid to cry I feel sad for him.
So Sad.

yowch, that IS bad... and about charging 15$, hey, it's overkill, but you can get it back (not that mom would be happy about that) lol, they wont give it back, and the guy they give it to (he's like the 'principal' of upper school) He's SUPEr scary, so no one ever goes to get those back...

The hammer thing is SERIOUS overkill, no? My school just keeps it.

Latest posts

Back