keitai-akai owners

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[SIZE=11pt]It seems to be in an Akai case. weird. I suppose I could understand someone putting regular Keitai guts in to an Akai case they really like. Akai is kind of annoying to look at after a couple of days. :furawatchi: [/SIZE]

So I would have to guess that it's a custom job. There is no way to change the pixel color.

I don't know why I think this, but it kinda looks like the package my Entama came in. And the pic at the bottom is a Mamezoku girl Maidotchi with a Mamezoku girl baby!! Funny.

It's actually not a keitai akai tama... it's an entama christmas special tamagotchi so it's case is different because it's an entama~!

The picture at that link changes every few days. It's not the same now as it was last week.

I remember the first picture. It was an akai character on a black and white LCD. So, it seems they either found a way to change the color of the LCD from red to black, or they changed the LCD module; replacing the red one with a black one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back