Keitai Instructions for Translation

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! My grampa is seriously good at japanese. I mean it. I'll ask him if he can translate the posted instruction. :ph34r: But I'll have a guess. The page with Nazotchi on it, I think it's saying that if u connect with a keitai and a plus when they go over they will be Nazotchi 'cause they both have totally different characters. Probably after this Sunday I'll ask my gramp.

I have a question, on the Keitai Instruction Sheet, why is there an image of Mametchi with two babies on the same screen?

Hi! My grampa is seriously good at japanese. I mean it. I'll ask him if he can translate the posted instruction. :ph34r: But I'll have a guess. The page with Nazotchi on it, I think it's saying that if u connect with a keitai and a plus when they go over they will be Nazotchi 'cause they both have totally different characters. Probably after this Sunday I'll ask my gramp.
*fingers crossed*

Tell your grandpa we'll love him forever! :unsure: :huh:

I have a question, on the Keitai Instruction Sheet, why is there an image of Mametchi with two babies on the same screen?
I havent seen the page you are refering to, just, its probily after they have just givin birth (when connecting to a nother tama, to have a baby). Their will be 2 babys on the screen untill one flys to the other.

*fingers crossed*
Tell your grandpa we'll love him forever!  :unsure:   :ph34r:  
We will love him LOADS!!!!!!!! cant wait for her to translate...

Also, i think their is someone at school who knows Japonise, ill ask around tomarro and send them the linnk to Natasja's site, where the instructions are (or tamatalk... or both).

If I see a keitai book at Korea, I'll but it and ask my gramp again to translate it and we'll be happy! :D :D

I've put the English instructions about the Keitai Tamagotchi on my site. I'm not totally done, but Mie (she is Japanese) offered me help with the translation! So soon, whe should have discovered all the secrets :(

I've put the English instructions about the Keitai Tamagotchi on my site. I'm not totally done, but Mie (she is Japanese) offered me help with the translation! So soon, whe should have discovered all the secrets :(
Great work Natasja! ;)

I just asked my gramp and he couldn't understand it. Though on the first page it said that the air is filled with joy, tamagotchi plus keitai!!! You can get gotchipoints to buy stuff and play fun games with your tamagotchi if it's bored and he trailed off. Oh well. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back