KeiTama evolved ito teen Early

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ura Young Yattachi40

Reaction score
About a month ago, i got my keitama inthe mail.Everytime they evolve into teenagers, the child stage is alway three years old.Just a few minutes ago my hitodetchi (on my keitama) evolved into Hinatchi. I was suprised, because shes only two years old.Im just wondering, is this a glitch or am I just lucky?

~ ;) UYY40 :D ~

I don't have a Keitama but the evolution of tamas is normally based on the number of (unpaused) hours that a character has been a child / teen, etc. (not it's age in years on the Stats screen).

Perhaps your stats were always showing 3 yrs when it evolved before, but the actual number of hours it was a toddler were the same as this time - even tho' the stats show 2 yrs. The difference could be the time of day you named the baby and began the evolution process for each generation. For example, if they were at different times of the day, that could affect the time the tama evolved and the age (in years) showing on the stats screen.

Just a theory of course - but maybe someone else has one of these versions and can help more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back