Keleois

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keleois

Reaction score
I don't sleep at normal times, so I had to do something unusual with my tama-go to make use of it - change the time on the clock according to when I'm sleeping or awake rather than what time it actually is. If it goes to bed before I do, I change its time so it wakes up again; if I go to bed before it does, I change its time so it goes to bed. After the initial adjustments, readjustments are relatively rare, though.

I reset the tama-go at 7:08am. (There's a download option as well as a reset one.)

By the time I finished entering the information requested, it was 7:11am. (At the moment, the time on the tama-go is the time it actually is where I live.)

1/12

AM 7:11

6/27

KELEOIS

A girl hatched in less than a minute, Nokotchi.

I fed her five servings of pork and beans right off the bat, but her weight stayed at 5lb. Then I played Long Jumper with her, earning 1000 gotchi points for a perfect game but only filling four happy hearts, so I played it one more time to fill the last heart and earned another 1000 gotchi points.

I then took her shopping for food, buying Kebabs for 400p, Pineapples for 500p, Pasta for 650p, and Crepes for 280p, leaving me with 170 gotchi points. Finally, I took her to the park, where she played on the scales with Urutchi for a while.

She now had two full friendship hearts, but two of her hungry hearts had emptied.

While I was looking at her friendship hearts, she happened to go poo, so I cleaned up after her before feeding her two kebabs. One of her happy hearts emptied, so I played Shoot the Bug with her this time, only earning 400 gotchi points, but filling her happy heart and emptying a hungry heart. I fed her the last kebab. Her happy heart emptied again. She must not like kebabs. I played Shoot the Bug with her again, this time earning 700 gotchi points.

When we got home, I noticed she was ill, so I treated her before checking her hearts. Her happy hearts were full again, but she had an empty hungry heart again too. This time I fed her a serving of pasta, and this time her full happy heart stayed full, confirming her dislike of kebabs. I was also able to catch her before she pooed this time and brought out the potty.

Then I checked her stats. Another empty hungry heart, but the third friendship heart was starting to be shaded in. I fed her another pasta. It was now 7:33am, and her weight had never risen nor dropped from 5lb.

I took her to the park again, where she played on the scales with a character I can't identify, even using the character chart. One hungry heart and two happy hearts are empty now, so I played Shoot the Bug for 700 gotchi points and Long Jumper for 1000 gotchi points.

She had gone poo while we were playing games, so I cleaned up after her before checking her stats. She now had three empty hungry hearts while all her happy hearts were full, but she went to sleep before I could feed her. It was 7:47am. I took out a book while I waited for her to wake up. I'm reading Myth Conceptions by Robert Asprin.

She woke up at 7:54am with the same three empty hungry hearts and full happy hearts, with the addition of a third full friendship heart. I fed her the last serving of pasta and two servings of pork and beans. I then took her to the park, where she played in the sand with Shimashimatchi. She now had four full friendship hearts as well as all of her hungry and happy hearts. It was now 7:59am.

I brought out the potty in time for her again.

She has an empty hungry heart and an empty happy heart, so I played Shoot the Bug for 800 gotchi points, then fed her a serving of pork and beans. Her weight is still only 5lb, and she has yet to acquire a training point. She has 3770 gotchi points, and it is 8:03am.

At 8:05am she became Belltchi and now weighed 10lb. She also had one empty hungry heart, so I fed her a serving of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 12lb, then took her to the park. There was no one there, which might be why she now had an empty happy heart. I played Long Jumper with her again for 1000 gotchi points.

She had gone poo during the game, so I cleaned up after her before checking her stats. Two empty hungry hearts, five full friendship hearts, 10lb, 4770 gotchi points. I fed her two servings of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 14lb. I then checked the food shop to see if they had restocked. They had not.

It's getting about time for me to go to bed though, so I changed the time from 8:12am to 8:12pm on the tama-go. Belltchi went to sleep right away, and I turned out the lights for her. Then I attached my Mametchi figure to the tama-go, bringing the number of characters I've connected from 0 to 1. Then I took it off again.

And now I'm going to bed.

P.S: I'd love to hear any comments anyone has to say, as constructive criticism is always good for improving oneself. I saw in the forum area description that it might be against the rules to respond to posts here, though it was stated a bit ambiguously; so if you're allowed, feel free to respond, otherwise feel free to pm me.

I woke up a little after 3:30am today, but let my tama sleep long enough for me to do the necessaries (eat, do the initial buildings on tribalwars, log on secondlife, group call a couple of friends, take pain meds, contact sellers, etc) before changing the times to wake her up (I had woken up long enough in the early morning hours to update her time to the actual time so she wouldn't wake up while I was still in bed). Then I changed the tama's time to 7:30am-ish, and she woke up. She's 1yr old, 14lb, has all of her hungry/happy hearts filled, all but one friendship heart filled, and 4770 gotchi points. It was now 4:34am.

I took her shopping at 4:44am and got her Noodles for 750p, Juice for 300p, Waffles for 480p, and Donuts for 180p, leaving me with 3060p and slightly filling the remaining friendship heart. As she also now had one empty hungry heart, I fed her a serving of noodles. Now both her hungry and her happy hearts were completely full, and she weighed 15lb.

Her stockpile of meals now contains two servings of noodles. Her stockpile of snacks now contains three pineapples, three waffles, three crepes, three glasses of juice, and three donuts.

She still has no training points.

I wonder if she still dislikes kebabs? She now had one empty happy heart, so I played Long Jumper with her for 800 gotchi points, bringing her weight down to 12lb, filling her happy heart, and bringing her gotchi point balance up to 3860p.

At 5:33am I cleaned up after her, as I didn't catch her before she went poo. She now weighed 10lb again, and had an empty hungry heart, so I fed her another serving of noodles, bringing her weight up to 11lb and filling both the hungry heart and the last friendship heart. She now had one training point; what do I have to do to train this girl?

I decided to take a nap, but without putting my Belltchi to sleep as it was unlikely I'd actually doze off myself. At about 6:25am, over halfway through my nap (though I didn't know it at the time), I decided to reset the tama's time to the actual time, since it would be about time for her to wake up anyhow. Then I got up from the nap at 6:46am. She has one empty hungry heart and an empty happy heart, but won't be up for another either 13 or 43 minutes.

I noticed she was awake at 7:47am. I would have noticed sooner, but I was engaged on tribalwars with a tribe I had just created - which I had only really done for something to do. I love typing, can't you tell?

She had one empty happy heart. This time, I took her shopping first, to see if the store had restocked and if shopping could make her happy heart fill. It wasn't, and her heart was still empty afterward, so I took her to the park as well. She spent some time playing in the sand with Kikitchi, but that didn't fill her happy heart either. Finally, I played Shoot the Bug with her for 700 gotchi points, which did fill her happy heart of course.

She is 2yr, 10lb, with full hungry hearts, full happy hearts, one training point, full friendship hearts, one character, and 4560 gotchi points.

I cleaned up after her. I had missed her need for the potty because I'd left her on the washing machine by accident after transferring the bedding to the drier.

At 8:17am she became Shelltchi. She now weighed 20lb and had one empty hungry heart. I also had to clean up after her again, as she had gone poo while I was restarting my computer, which had stopped communicating with my monitor for some reason. Weird. Anyway, no harm done.

I was a bit delayed in feeding her, as I was working on some photos for fiends.

Before I fed her, I rechecked the shop to see if their food had been restocked. It had not. So I fed her a serving of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 22lb and filling her hungry heart.

After I made my bed with the newly dried bedding (constantly unplugging my computer's power strip by accident throughout... oops), I checked my tama again. She had one empty hungry heart and one empty happy heart. As is my habit lately, I decided to check the shop for restock before feeding her. Still empty, so I fed her another serving of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 24lb, then played Long Jumper with her for 1000 gotchi points. Another perfect game! I really like this one. Now she had no empty hungry, happy, or friendship hearts, weighed only 20lb, and had a total of 5560 gotchi points... which means, it's time to redecorate! Nice. I like the one with the curtained window on the left and the stool on the right, with the foreground empty and an uncluttered floor design. Above the stool is a little circle which I assume is a light, and on the wall to the right of the stool is a picture frame. Simple, yet elegant. I bought it for 5000 gotchi points, bringing the total down to a mere 560p. But it was worth every point.

Now I went back to reading a book.

I read a couple sentences, then got sucked back into secondlife for some serious stuff. So I missed it when Belltchi went poo, and had to clean it up. Then, at 10:31am, she requested my attention for no reason (only one empty hungry heart) so I gave her a time out. I happened to have noticed she had two training points just before I gave her a time out, and that did not change after I gave her one.

I then took her shopping to see if the shop had restocked their food supply. They had not, so I fed her another serving of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 22lb.

At 11:03am I noticed one of her happy hearts was empty again. I had to wait for my lunch to cool a minute before I could safely eat it, so I went ahead and played Shoot the Bug with Shelltchi for 500 gotchi points. Afterward, I noticed Shelltchi had an empty hungry heart again, so I checked the shop again. I bought Apple Pies for 380p, Bread for 100p, Bananas for 180p, and Corn Dogs for 150p. That left me with 250p. I then fed her a piece of bread, bringing her weight to 21lb.

Her stockpile of food now consists of two pieces of bread, three bananas, three pineapples, three waffles, three corn dogs, three crepes, three glasses of juice, three donuts, and three apple pies. And now I ate my own lunch.

She had an empty hungry heart and an empty happy heart. I played Long Jumper with her for 1000 gotchi points, then fed her a piece of bread. Her hungry and happy hearts were full, she weighed 21lb, and she had 1250 gotchi points.

I decided to lie down again, but as it was still unlikely I'd sleep, I again decided to keep my tama as is - awake. It was now 12:19pm.

At nearly 1:45pm I got up again and switched around some furniture, during which my tama beeped. But there was nothing wrong with her, so I gave her a time out.

Now, it was 1:53pm and I checked her stats. 20lb, two empty hungry hearts, and one empty happy heart. The shop had not restocked, so I fed her one piece of bread and one serving of pork and beans, then played Shoot the Bug for 800 gotchi points, bringing her total gotchi point balance to 2050.

At 2:55pm I caught her in time to whip her to the toilet. Then I checked her stats and noted that, along with one empty hungry heart, she now has five training points. I checked the shop, of course, which had not restocked, then fed her one serving of pork and beans, bringing her weight to 22lb.

I checked her stats one more time, at 3:13pm, before heading to lie back down again. It's about the time I've been going to bed, but I doubt I'll actually be able to sleep, so I won't change my tama's time this time to put her to sleep. She'll be heading to bed herself in about five hours, anyway.

P.S: I will edit this post as I do more with my tama throughout the day. I will remove this P.S. once this post is complete.

Last edited by a moderator:
This reply is short because it's supposed to have been added to the previous one through editing, but for some reason that option is no longer available to me... huh? Anyway, as this short bit completes yesterday's log, I would also have deleted the P.S. message from the last post too, but again, can't.

I actually fell asleep, and tama woke me by beeping, but as there was nothing wrong with her I gave her a time out. She now had one empty hungry heart and one empty happy heart, so I fed her a serving of pork and beans and a banana before pausing her and going back to sleep. Later, at just before 9pm, the phone woke me, so I unpaused the tama as she'd be in bed at that time and turned out her lights for her.

Shelltchi woke up while I was typing a letter about positions to the members of my tribe on tribalwars and went poo lol, so I cleaned up after her. She was now three years old, 21lb, had three empty hungry hearts, two empty happy hearts, six training points, and 800 gotchi points. She had three tacos, three chicken pies, three plates of teriyaki chicken, two bananas, three pineapples, three waffles, three corn dogs, three crepes, three glasses of juice, three donuts, and three apple pies. I took her to the shop. Nothing new in Remodel, so I went ahead and checked the food isle. They had lobster for 1000p, cereal for 180p, donuts for 180p, and ice cream for 200p. I bought the cereal and ice cream, as I couldn't afford the lobster and I already had the donuts. That left me with 420 gotchi points. I fed her all three bowls of cereal, then played Long Jumper with her as that is the quickest way to 1000 gotchi points. I haven't beat Shoot the Bug yet (closest I've come is a score of 96), and I almost always get a perfect game on Long Jumper. I earned 1000 gotchi points (big surprise, lol). I then hurried back to the store with Shelltchi to buy that lobster I saw, and took her to the park as her happy hearts had both filled up from that one game. She played on the scales for a while with Kuchipatchi.

Shelltchi's a teenager tama, right? Hmmm.

I cleaned up after her again at 9:04am. Then, at 9:54, I checked her number of training points, which were six, and then praised her to see if that would increase her number of training points. It did not. While I did all that, however, I saw that she had one empty hungry heart and one empty happy heart, so I fed her a taco and a banana, as I was a bit busy on secondlife to take time and play a game with her. She now weighed 22lb.

She beeped again even though there was nothing wrong, so I put her on time out.

She has one empty hungry heart and two empty happy hearts. I fed her a taco. I then played Shoot the Bug with her for 700 gotchi points. Immediately upon our return, she became Memetchi! She now weighed 25lb, had one empty hungry heart, seven training points, and 1120 gotchi points. I fed her a taco, then took her shopping. Nothing new in redecorate, then bought sushi rolls for 500p, pizza for 400p, and scones for 180p; they also had pudding for 200p, but we only had 40p left, so we went to play a game of Long Jumper for 1000 gotchi points, during which she went poo so I cleaned up after her before going back to the store and buying that pudding. She now had 840 gotchi points.

She also had another empty hungry heart, so I fed her a scone. Her stockpile of food now included: two scones, three pizzas, three chicken pies, three sushi rolls, three lobsters, three plates of teriyaki chicken, one banana, three pineapples, three bowls of pudding, three waffles, three corn dogs, three crepes, three cones of ice cream, three glasses of juice, three donuts, and three apple pies. The order in which the food was listed seemed to be random, as it was neither in alphabetical order nor in the order in which it was purchased.

I rechecked her stats. 3yr, 26lb, 1g, all hungry hearts full, all happy hearts full, seven training marks, all friendship hearts full, one character, and 840 gotchi points. I think I'm doing pretty well at taking care of her. I'm also keeping an eye open for additional redecoration options and the date place to appear, but I'm absolutely obsessed with getting her as many different kinds of food as I possibly can. That's the reason I keep trying (and failing) to log on the tamatown website, so I can get her even more food than I can through the tama alone. But I don't even know if I can send any food obtained on the website to the tama, so all that effort might in fact be for naught.

I decided to take a nap, so, even though all of her hungry and happy hearts were full, I fed her two scones, a banana, and a pineapple. That brought her weight up to 30lb, 5lb more than the minimum, and, if there are two invisible hungry and happy hearts like I suspect there are it likely filled those as well, meaning I can lie down a little longer without worrying over much about her health or happiness.

At 4:31pm, she now had one empty hungry heart and two empty happy hearts, so I took her shopping. We bought hot dogs for 150p, sausages for 120p, fries for 120p, and chocolate for 400p, leaving us with 50 gotchi points. I then fed her some fries, which brought her weight up to 30lb, and played Shoot the Bug with her for no points at all. So I played it again. I'm nothing if not persistent. This time we earned 400 gotchi points. She now weighed 28lb, and had an empty hungry and happy heart. So I fed her some more fries, bringing her weight to 30lb, then played Shoot the Bug with her again, this time for 700 gotchi points. Whew. That was embarrassing. She now weighed 27lb and all her hearts were full.

At 5:50pm I caught her in time to whip her to the toilet, but with no increase in training points.

6:09pm, and she had one empty hungry heart, so I fed her the last serving of fries before checking the shop for new redecoration options. There were none. But their food had been restocked. I bought her some popcorn for 180p, some oranges for 120p, some cupcakes for 350p, and some fish for 180p.

She now weighed 27lb and had 320 gotchi points. I took her to the park, where she played on the scales with Grippatchi for a while. I then took a closeup photo of her and gave her some praise. She's a good tama. She's a cute tama. I love Memetchi.

At 7:31pm she beeped for attention. She was acting very cute after I hit a button, so I gave her some praise, but she responded with a weird face and sound, as if she wasn't happy with it. She also had an empty hungry heart, so I fed her a hot dog. She now weighed 28lb.

At 8:25pm I noticed she had one empty happy heart so I played Long Jumper with her for 1000 gotchi points, bringing her gotchi point balance to 1320p. She now weighed 25lb, as she should. I also no longer had to worry over much that she would need my attention any further today, as she should be heading off to bed any minute now. When she does, I would of course turn off her lights. So this is more than likely the final edit of the day.

Memetchi woke up this morning at about 8am. She was now four years old. I cleaned up after her at 8:18am, and noticed she had an empty hungry heart. So I fed her a hot dog.

She had one hot dog, three sausages, three slices of pizza, three chicken pies, three fish, three sushi rolls, three lobsters, three plates of teriyaki chicken, three oranges, two pineapples, three bowls of pudding, three waffles, three bowls of popcorn, three corn dogs, three chocolates, three crepes, three ice cream cones, three glasses of juice, three cupcakes, three donuts, and three apple pies. Having taken that tally of what she had, I took her shopping to see what the store had that she didn't. She bought deluxe pudding for 900p and cheese cake for 400p. The other two they had in stock was corn dogs and sausages, which she already had. And what she bought left her with only 20 gotchi points anyway.

She now weighed 26lb.

While I was out grocery shopping, sometime between noon and 2pm, I cleaned up after her once and fed her a hot dog and two sausages to fill her three empty hungry hearts, bringing her weight to 28lb. When I got back home, I checked her stats after eating lunch, then lay down for a nap as I didn't get enough sleep last night and was tired. I put my tama by my bed on my nightstand though, facing the window where the sun shone through the thin curtains, so I could see her quite well if she were to beep me.

Throughout the day and night, she beeped for attention several times, and her hungry/happy hearts emptied. I didn't praise her or send her for time out when she beeped for no reason, just checked her stats. When her hungry hearts were empty, I fed her purchased meals. When her happy hearts were empty, I fed her purchased snacks. I cleaned up after her after she went poo, turned on the water for her shower, and turned out the lights for her when she went to sleep. Never once did I put her on pause.

I also decided while I was lying down that I didn't need to keep this log, so this will be my last entry, at least for now.

Back