kept n left

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hito7

Reaction score
It makes me sad! I did the dating show on my v5 and it said select?!. It showed all of my charachters : Mametchi,Chantotchi,Sukatchi.I chose Mametchi. It started showing Otokitchi with a curtain beside her. When the curtain dissapeared ,a Potetchi was in it's place. It said love ,yes or no. I selected yes. The Potetchi shot off and my Chantotchi and Sukatchi started crying.Then the Mametchi started crying. then the Mametchi and Potetchi started running to the other side of the screen. They evolved . the Mametchi was Papamametchi and the Potetchi was Mamapatchi.They had two babies: a girl and a boy .Ond was Futabatchi and the other was Mimifuwatchi.Ttthey are now Tororotchi and Mousetchi .Tell me, why did Chantotchi and Sukatchi have to leave??? I really miss them. And the really sad part is them crying then automatticly shooting off. tell me

Congratulations! Your on your next generation!

This is perfectly natural. Once you mate one of your tama's the others have to leave. Abit upsetting, but it's how they carry on! ;)

It's natural! They have to leave because you already found a mate, and you need to start a new generation or a new family! Read some logs to find out some information!

The other two go off to tama planet, and you will never see them again. It happened to me, and since it was my first time, I was shocked. but then I realized that it does that every time I mate.

Here's my interpretation of it:

3 Tamas - no parents

2 Tamas leave, one evolves into a parent-type

3 Tamas - 2 parents

2 Tamas and both parents leave, the one left evolves into a parent-type

2 Tamas - 2 parents

1 Tama and both parents leave, the one left evolves into a parent-type

1 Tama - 2 parents

Both parents leave, and the Tama evolves into a parent-type

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts