Keseseesee!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXStrawberry_KissesXx

Reaction score
• Hey everyone! •

I'm Jamie. You can call me anything from Jay Jay, Jelly bean, Beanie, Jelly donut, Jelly, or Gilbird. I am happy with ANY of those nicknames. :3

I actually found this site from Tamagotchi.com . I was expecting everyone to be OBSESSED with Tamagotchis, but actually, everyone looks really cool! >D

I was looking around and excpecting everyone to only talk about Tamagotchis... but alot of different discussions are going on. ^.^ That's awesome!

My twin sister and I said we would join. So I joined. It's her turn. But, she's at our dad's house right now, She's probably busy.

But yeah, I'm a twelve year old girl. You could call me normal, I guess. I have an AWESOME twin sister named Amie, A baby brother, And a dad. My mom passed away three years ago.

I love Anime and Manga! Aph and Tokyo Mew Mew is my obsession atm. Amie got me on Aph.

I absoulutely LOVE Gilbert Weilschmidt. >u>

Other Animes I like are Shugo Chara, Death Note, Code Geass, Kyou Kara Maou, and ALOT more. Once again, Amie got me on most of those. XD

I love love LOVE Owl City. It's my favorite band of all time. :hitodetchi:

{ <3 )

Welcome to TamaTalk, Jamie! It's very nice to meet you. It's great that you like all sorts of things and I'm glad you know that this board will accommodate it all. :hitodetchi:

Hayy Jamie!

My name's Krystal. :) It's nice to meet you. *shakes hand* I hope you have fun here, and stick around for a while!

P.S. Owl City is great~ <3

Heyy Krystal! That's such a pretty name @3@

-Shakes hand- Awesome-o!

Owl City Fangirl? YAY! What's your favorite song by them? :hitodetchi:

Thanks OldSchoolTama ^.^

A pretty name? Thank you so much. =3

Yup, I love Owl City. 83 I personally am obsessed with Vanilla Twilight. Best song evah. <3

Welcome to TT, Jamie! ♥ I'm Kelli. =D

Definitely stick around for awhile! We're a crazy bunch here at TamaTalk. I've been here since '05 and have loved it ever since. :hitodetchi:

[SIZE=7pt]OwlCityroooocks.♥[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I SPY ANOTHER GILBO FANNN~!

Heya Jamie. I'm Kristin.

I also love Owl City, Death Note, and APH.

[Tino Vainamoinen / Finland is adorable, is he not? :3]

So I hope you stay around TT for awhile.

I'm sure we'll become great friends~

Welcome to TT, Jamie! ♥ I'm Kelli. =D
Definitely stick around for awhile! We're a crazy bunch here at TamaTalk. I've been here since '05 and have loved it ever since.
Some of us are crazier than others. :mimitchi:

Wow I like you already xD I love tokyo mew mew!! Welcome to Tama talk! You seem really cool! Im 13 and you have a twin sis? Sweetness. Im sorry to hear about your mother though :c I hope you liek it here! We're all a big family <33

Welcome to TamaTalk Jaime. As soon as I saw the title of your thread, I knew you were a Hetalian. I'm a big fan too, feel free to chat with me sometime. Let's see if you can guess my favourite Hetalia character, "kol kol kol"

I knew, I knew, I KNEW you had Gilbo syndrome from the moment I saw your thread ! 8D

So yeah. I'm Clara, and I'm the resident Russia nut of the group.

We seem to have loads in common, you and I !

It looks like you've got a good feel of the forums already, so just sit back and enjoy your stay here. :)

I love tokyo mew mew!!
^You're awesome. So are you Jamie

Welcome to Tamatalk! :D

I'm Sugary, and I'm one of the weirdest people you'll meet. In the good way, that is, ;3

You like TMM? Who's your favourite character? C8

@ Kristin: OMG! -Glomps- I love the same things as you<3 Death Note, Owl City, Aph, I <3 them all~! Tino IS adorable. :DDD

Thank you Kristin! I can see us becoming awesome friends, too ^.^

@ LittleChocoWolf: Omg Heyy! You like Tmm too? Awesome :] Yep, My twin sister made an account, but she hasn't used it, yet. ^.^ ;; Thanks for welcoming me!

@Chii_V2: Ivaan syynnddroomee! He's popular here! :-D Thanks for welcoming me ^u^

@ Clara: Gilbo<3 I luvs him! >D Yay! Russia nuts FTW! <3 Thanks for welcoming me Clara-Chan(Hee!)<3

@ Keeley : Thank you Keeley! <3

@ Sugary : I'm awesome! OMG! <3 I love weird people. >3 I love love Love TMM! My favorites are Pudding, Mint, Ichigo and Ryou. <3 How about you?

@ Anthony: Heyy Anthony-- Antuon! :D

Woww I was late. Thanks guys for making me feel welcome!

I love Anime and Manga! Aph and Tokyo Mew Mew is my obsession atm. Amie got me on Aph.I absoulutely LOVE Gilbert Weilschmidt. >u>

Other Animes I like are Shugo Chara, Death Note, Code Geass, Kyou Kara Maou, and ALOT more. Once again, Amie got me on most of those. XD
You're amazing. <3

Death Note is amazingly awesome, and APH is epic.

Welcome to TamaTalk.

Lets be fangirls together! C8

Latest posts

Back