Ketai or entama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TehTamapwner

Reaction score
Ive been collecting tamas for awhile now and just recentley checked back into it after a 6 month break. Now its not just tamagotchi plus there is ketai and entama out. Im going to purchase one and not sure which is better or more fun. Id get a v3 but i dont like american tamagotchis, the japanese have so much more to offer.

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah, I'm not crazy about the American type world release tamas either.[/SIZE]

Keitai was great. If you are interested in that one at all, I'd get it before entama because as GREAT and FUN as Keitai was, of course after entama, you might not have as much fun.

I enjoyed my Keitai's for many months. :ichigotchi:

Entama is really the king of tamagotchis now. Also, you really need 2 to really enjoy them. The games the entamas play together are really cute.

awesome! thanks for the help, yes-asia seems to be a great place to order from, anyone know how fast their shipping is? ( currently in USA). Ive goten a good 7 tamas from jason on ebay and he seems to take ruffly 2 weeks.

[SIZE=11pt]YesAsia is great! I've had no problems with them.[/SIZE]

Jason is great too. I've been buying from him for years. I'm in the middle of the US. His shipping is amazingly fast!

But yeah, YesAsia is nice too. B)

Keitei could be hard to see with the red pixels, but it should be even more fun than entama as Mothra said. Yet entama is also fun. <_<

Keitei could be hard to see with the red pixels, but it should be even more fun than entama as Mothra said. Yet entama is also fun. <_<
The tama with red lcd is Akai... :huh:

well I ended up getting an akai and an entama from yes- asia today but it said estimated arrival may 19th!!! Does anyone know if yes- asia really takes this long ahah?

Ive been collecting tamas for awhile now and just recentley checked back into it after a 6 month break. Now its not just  tamagotchi plus there is ketai and entama out. Im going to purchase one and not sure which is better or more fun. Id get a v3 but i dont like american tamagotchis, the japanese have so much more to offer.
Next time I would make this a poll but I would prefer...

ENTAMA:

ADVANTAGES: Online site! Get Jobs! Good Graphics! Good capabilties like adjusting contrast!

DISADVANTAGES: No pause....no shop but only online.......not that many infra red communication games to play......not many games.....

In my oppinion I would get the Ketai Akai because of the red pixels but...

KETAI AND AKAI:

ADVANTAGES: Red pixels! Good assortment of games! Good Infra Red!! Shop!

DISADVANTAGES:

No online site....no jobs....

HOPE THIS HELPED YOU DECIDE!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love my US tamagotchi v3, but I would like to play with an entama too.

And I think that ALL tamagotchis are GREAT! except for mini...

well I ended up getting an akai and an entama from yes- asia today but it said estimated arrival may 19th!!! Does anyone know if yes- asia really takes this long ahah?
[SIZE=11pt]Yesasia's projected ship times are often way off. Often the site says it will take a certain long period of time to ship but they usually really just go right out unless it's an item that has not been released yet.[/SIZE]

They ship in a timely manner. :( even when they say it will take a long time in most cases. I think they are just being extra careful to not disappoint just in case. .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I would advise you to get the Entama.

Why:

Characters gender based!

3 different tama families!!

Cooking!

Jobs!!

Style, Intelligence and Kindness points from games!!

Online universe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back