Kevin-The Beginning Of Another Beginning

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamasuperlover

Reaction score
well, my little guy kevin was born 5 days ago. Here's a family tree:

^

Obama

^

Kate

^

Billy

^

Kevin

So he's gen 4.he is a ura-kuchipatchi, not surprised as billy was also. Kate was a Ponitchi, but i don't remember what obama was. :huh: :lol: So now he is-

Hungry hearts: ♥

Happy hearts: None

Guess I'd better go fill em up. Anyways, my Violetchi is:

Hungry Hearts: ♥

Happy Hearts: ♥

I am excited for the weekend. Video games in the morning....laalaa.Anyway, time to hit the hay-goodnight Tamatalkers! :p

Okay, details for Saturday night:

Kevin:

Happy hearts: ♥♥♥♥

Hungry hearts: ♥♥♥♥

Violetchi died today, 'sniffle, but here's her status for the time of her death:

Happy:♥♥♥♥

Hungry: None

So she died of starvation (get it? STAR-VATION!) AND WAS AT LEAST HAPPY. So don't blame me for forgetting to pause her.

Plus: I'm planning to get my Familitchi, my tenth Tamagotchi, in the mail around Tuesday! But it's for my birthday. I'll write a log on that soon. Hopefully I'll get a second one soon, before V5.5 arrives! (I want to have two of every version.) Status on that:

1 Tam V2

2 Tam v3s (one malfunctioned, button stopped working)

2 Tam v4s

2 Tam v4.5s (one has no sound. I opened it up, and the sound wire is broken. That's how my Violetchi died)

1 Tam v5 ( coming soon!!!)

1 Tam Suku (log coming soon)

1Hanerutchi 2 (log coming soon)

Oh- job offers!

Medical: No.

School: No.

Circus: No.

Restaraunt: No.

Firefighter: No...

So I have to wait for Kevin to get a job. "Curses Nazotchi :( silently"

My Hanerutchi 2, Uia, has grown into teenager. Can someone tell me how to get the Matchmaker on there?

Tam Suku: Batt dead.

V3: Batt dead.

V4: Paused (all of them)

V2: Batt dead.

3 batteries I need to pick up at the local store. 2032 batteries don't come cheap these days, eh?

Hey, does anybody want to join my V5 Hatch? V5 Hatch

Well later TTalkers. I'll see ya tommorow.

tamasuperlover

Latest posts

Back