Keychains for your Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have that many keychains, but my favorite would probably have to be the mini gumball machine one that currently hangs on my v4 :)

b15ac813.jpg

I also have a Violetchi charm that my friend gave me and a fairy dust bottle. I absolutely love keychains! :)

I <3 charms! I have the Mametchi one on mine still, i'm looking for my Memetchi one though. ---> :)
If you check on eBay they have tons of charms and lanyards for sale. I was browsing the other day and came upon multiple Memetchi charms and lanyards.

I once made a blue beaded keychain for my purple V4, but I lent it to my "friend" and she lost the keychain. Luckily the actual Tama was unharmed, but I'm certainly not lending my Tamas out again in a hurry!

~ Dazzmina ~

Missvioletchi: I love keychains too!

Orandatchi: Maybe you could grab one from ebay

Dazzmina: She LOST the keychain? Eek......

Greenapple:What a pretty keychain!

Well, as I was saying, I was looking everywhere in my house for my Memetchi (a V6 fig) figure but just couldn't find one, so I just stuck with a Mametchi one. :newmametchi:

Making accessories out of felt and fabric paints works well, I'll dig out a few of my multicoloured fabric keychains and post photos tomorrow. ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

another fun thing to do is acessorizing your tama around another fandom you have. for example I might make a Top hat charm and put that on my iDL and make other small things for it.(Professor Layton nut hence, the top hat XD) But I'll post a picture here once there is somthing worth posting. :L

Yesterday I made this blue bead keychain for my iD L, and stuck some adhesive plastic gems on the shell:

HNI_0034.jpg

It was really simple, I just threaded the elastic through the hole at the back on my iD L, put the beads on, and tied a double knot ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

Yesterday I made this blue bead keychain for my iD L, and stuck some adhesive plastic gems on the shell:

HNI_0034.jpg

It was really simple, I just threaded the elastic through the hole at the back on my iD L, put the beads on, and tied a double knot ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

It's so bling! Maybe I should do that! Better than TV.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back