Kicked off plane for playing Potty Panic game on iPad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_mamatchi_

Reaction score
Remember when the man and his son got kicked off a plane for watching a 9/11 video? Now something else happened with an Apple product today. This is why my dad's flight was delayed.

A family and their children were kicked off a US-bound flight for playing a "gross game" on the iPad after landing from JAX airport.

The crew of JetBlue flight 615 coming from John F Kennedy Airport were alerted by a passenger when he saw the family playing a game on the family's iPad a game called Potty Panic.

According to JetBlue officials, the family was playing the game before the flight landed.

“Other passengers and our crew became concerned,” a spokesman told Newsday.

"Everyone thought that this was a game which promoted bad health when they saw puddles of pee and poop on the iPad's screen. They were going to vomit, and the game made some of them pee their pants." said a passenger.

“Safety and security as well as the comfort of all our passengers and crew is always our top concern and we take whatever steps we deem necessary to provide a safe, secure and comfortable environment.” The father had reportedly tried to cover up the game when the crew went to talk to the family.

“It made everyone nervous. I don’t know if it was the right decision,” the employee said. But better safe than sorry,” the newspaper quoted a crew member as saying.

The game, which was developed by Citizen Kane,LLC has the player put in control of people who have to use the restroom. If they don't get there, they have an "accident".

So don't play this game on an airplane,even if it freezes.

That just seems stupid to me. I could understand if they were being disruptive to other passengers by like yelling at the game or something, but to be kicked off just for playing it? Is it really that hard for the flight attendants to ask, "Could you please turn off your electronic device?" I'd assume not considering they've never had a problem asking me that :/

Couldn't they have just told them to turn off the game instead if it was causing trouble? I don't understand why they had to go that far. =P

Tama :ph34r: Phantom

^I'm sure they did. It seems ridiculous if they kicked them off otherwise. But I'm pretty sure they told them to stop playing first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back