kid cartoon teaching terror

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Matchmaker

Reaction score

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
is a video I found, the play it in Palestinian nations. It's on a Hamas station.It's teaching young children hate and violence, when they are too young to understand the situation. If you watch the whole video and you understand, it's really sad that kids anywhere are being taught scary messages like this. It's basically telling them not to be tolerant of others. Could you imagine watching this as a child? They're indoctrinating them, it's politics and liesss

I just put this up because I think it's important for others to be aware.

More links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrieBhaGgHM

It's propaganda - and it's a "Hamas" station which is obviously going to broadcast programming totally in line with it's beliefs and aims.

To be honest, propaganda exists everywhere.

Look around the internet and you will find examples of how we, in the west consume propaganda about communists, about evil arabs and evil muslims, etc. all the time.

Look at any religious broadcasting station and see how their programmes encourage their viewers to judge others who are not of the same faith.

Sadly, that is life.

As for children learning hate and violence - there are plenty of opportunities for Children of the west to learn the same.

Take those two video links you have posted. It could be that just posting them here on TamaTalk there is the danger that you are influencing others opinions against Palestinians?

Not all Palestinians are terrorists full of hate and violence - just a few.

Most of them are normal people trying to live their lives, being harrassed by soldiers every day and living in fear of being bombed by the Israelis.

I can't imagine having to live like that every day of my life - or grow up with that as a way of life :huh:

That doesn't mean this is right or justified.

There is no western cartoons for young kids telling them one race is terrible and deserve to die. Not all Palestinians are terrorists, but check out this survey andthis article. None of them are being harrassed by soldiers every day and in fear. That is ridiculous.

I'm not prejudice - that is just a poll of facts. Other religions are very tolerant and tell you to treat others equally - not judge them. I don't know how you could come up with something like that. MOst religious broadcasting systems are wayyyyyyy more tolerant than that - listen to any. In Islam, in one of the 5 pillars, they say you can lie to others that are not in your religion.

I don't know about you, but I've been told to treat others the way I'd like to be treated. Not bomb people you disagree with.

Latest posts

Back