kid thoughts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a very strange kid. I called ants "Shh" and I was afraid of the Simpsons for no apparent reason. xD Once I asked my mom "Are David Spade and Dennis Quade the same thing?" (Don't ask how I knew who those people were back then... O_O) Once the whole family was looking at one of my dad's old school yearbooks for some reason and I pointed to this one kid and said "Oh! I know who he is! That's Johnny Wallet, right Daddy?" I have no clue where that one came from. I also thought the world used to be black and white and I thought you could use a marker to color the air because on one episode of Dragon Tales Ord did that. xD Oh! And I thought if you smashed to TV the characters would come out and talk to you. My brother was also kind of weird. Once he asked my mom "Mom, are turkeys insects?" Oh yeah, I also had a habit of asking my mom, "Mommy, is this a dream?" :D I would always get little plastic frogs and snakes and bugs and stuff and put on a movie with them. My brother would occasionally come in my room and pretend to fall asleep on my bed. It annoyed the heck out of me! Oh, another funny thing... :3 Once me and my brothers were pillow-fighting (Another little thing we did) and one of my brothers, Mitchell, got "stuck" under a matress. My other brother, Jack, said "Oh my god Coo..... (my nickname) you killed Mitchell! I believed him and burst into tears. I tryed talking to Mitchell but he wouldn't answer. My mom and dad were out on a date. When they came back home, I burst into the kitchen with Jack following and screamed to them without explaining what had happened,"Jack did it!!!" It was so funny. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad told me the cat used to drive the car, and I swear on my life that one time when my dad pulled into the driveway when I was 5 or so, the cat was at the steering wheel.

I used to believe my life was a movie, so I tried to do cool things to impress the "audience".

On Blues Clues I thought I was finding the clues until one time I was wrong and the kids on the screen proved it.

I used to think I was a phycic.

I used to think I was a Pokemon.

That's all I can think of, I have to ask my parents some more.

Funny stories. xD

I remembered one. I help out with little kids at a church group during the school year. So I was sitting there one day with the kids and one of them asked what I had on my teeth. I told them they were braces and as I was talking to them three started trying to poke them. They didn't really get it.

I have no idea. I will have to ask later. But my sister thinks if you pick your nose and stick your finger up in you nose, there is a snail in there that will bite you finger off.

Skyler, my sister's friend thinks if you stick your finger up your nose worms will get in your tummy and you will have to get 10 shots.

Oh, by the way my sister and Skyler are 4 years old.

Last edited by a moderator:
My dad told me the cat used to drive the car, and I swear on my life that one time when my dad pulled into the driveway when I was 5 or so, the cat was at the steering wheel.
I used to believe my life was a movie, so I tried to do cool things to impress the "audience".

On Blues Clues I thought I was finding the clues until one time I was wrong and the kids on the screen proved it.

I used to think I was a phycic.

I used to think I was a Pokemon.

That's all I can think of, I have to ask my parents some more.
OMG! I used to think I was a Scyther. I just remembered xD

I thought that there was this skeleton under my bed that would grab my ankle and pull me under if I got too close, so I would always jump from the edge of the rug onto my bed. I would also take a running start from my bedroom door to make sure I got there safely. I got plenty of bruises from that! I also thought that if I had a hot air balloon to take me over the rainbow, I would end up in Oz like in the Wizard of Oz! I was obsessed with that movie! I also thought that there was a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, which I kinda still believe today! I know, I am a silly thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back