Kids can't be Angelgotchi's! D:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Why do you want/not want to donate to TamaTalk?

• I don't believe that TamaTalk is actually gonna use it to help run the site.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I think TamaTalk doesn't need the money.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • I want to donate to TamaTalk because I don't know how I'd live if TamaTalk didn't exist&

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I think it would be good to donate to help those who love the site perhaps more than I do.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Don't stop at the Polls!

I don't think this is really a suggestion and I have no idea where the discussion will go, but I just wanted to point something out: adults can become a TamaTalk Anglegotchi whenever they like, but kids can't. There are probably a load of young TamaTalkers who really want to donate but aren't allowed!

This is not fair because I have just read that topic in the Users Guide to TamaTalk called "How to: Donate to TamaTalk" and read that Angelgotchi's get special privileges! It's not fair if children who are willing to donate can't get these privileges!

I don't know how to solve this problem. Does anynoe else have any ideas?

TM Edit: * Moved to What's On Your Mind? forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, this is just one of these things that we can’t do much about.

The special privileges that Angelgotchis get is an incentive for people to donate. We don’t want them to feel as if their money is getting wasted and with no reward for helping the community. I understand your frustration and I wish something could be done, but I really don’t see many ways around it. :(

Donations must have approval by parents, and the most convenient way is to do it online, which requires an adult to do so.

Having said all this, we appreciate your willingness and desire to help TamaTalk. It is appreciated! :) But I guess if your parents wont let you, there isn’t much you can do about it. Perhaps if you are very keen, you could ask that a donation be made as a birthday present or something (ie, on your birthday, you get your parents to donate as a present for you)? Maybe as a reward for good grades at school or something? Be creative, think of a way you could donate with your parents permission. :)

Hope this offers some light on the subject and some possible solutions. :) What do you think?

Well, *removed - site rules - please remember to keep your posts friendly * ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back