Kidz Bop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the cassettes when I was younger. D;

My grandma got it for me, and I remember thinking I got ripped off, because I didn't realize that it was kids singing the songs. I thought it was just a tape with pop music on it, like Now.

I guess younger kids like it, or don't realize the difference.

^ Oh my goodness. o.o

I didn't bother listening to the rest of the song. The beginning was enough for me.

Do you like it? I FREAKIN' HATE IT! And I hate how they decided to make their own version of Katy Perry's Hot N' Cold!!! They sound so bad I just want to slap every single one of the dumb kids who sang that song! I mean, I don't mind them making their own version of it BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SINGING ABILITY!!!
WELCOME TO MY WORLD!

They CAN'T make their own version of Hot N' Cold! It's nothing without Katy Perry's manish voice! And they're gonna cut out the swears which make the song.

I was about to cover my ears and start screaming when I heard the new commercial!

I have kids bop....WOST ENVESTMENT EVER!

I COULD KILL MYSELF(srach that) ITS SO BAD, AND ALL THERE VOICES ARE SOOO ANNOYING

In Canada, we have Mini-Pop Kids. They are on 5. Just Quit. Geez.

I found a commercial:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png The Bleeding Love has me laughing every time. XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate it. Why buy 9 year old kids singing when you can go on iTunes and buy the REAL songs?

Do you like it? I FREAKIN' HATE IT! And I hate how they decided to make their own version of Katy Perry's Hot N' Cold!!! They sound so bad I just want to slap every single one of the dumb kids who sang that song! I mean, I don't mind them making their own version of it BUT THEY SHOULD HAVE SINGING ABILITY!!!
OMG!!!!! HATE THEM I want to do the EXACT same things to the kinds OMG!!!

In Canada, we have Mini-Pop Kids. They are on 5. Just Quit. Geez.I found a commercial:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
omg.

x_x'

I live in Canada also. Don't they suck?

I was so P*ssed when they remade Feel Good Inc. (That popular brit song from 2005 that was constantly played on the radio) that was my favirote song in 2005 :ph34r: .

They commit murder. Gawd, do us a favor and slap your managers next time they suggest killing a good song.

Actually... I'd do it too if I got paid xD

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back