KILL THE SCHOOL SYSTEM!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few schools around here are year-round.

Thankfully not mine. There isn't much to fuss about, though...

I'm sure they'll give you a lot of holidays. Then again...what is the point in them

doing that?

Well here in North-East Florida the stupid School Board for the county is literally trying to make School YEAR ROUND. They sent a bill to Tallahassee to see if they approve (Tallahassee is the state capital) Which when I heard it made me very freaking mad!
I think if the idiot adults do this, the children would only have 2 weeks of Summer Vacation, and have no time to learn at ALL. And I heard they do this in Japan, from reading a note online some Japanese dude said that his Students' can barely learn anything.

I hope Tallahassee don't pass this bill! First Jacksonville, Then Florida, Then the WHOLE United States! Help me!
Florida, eh? Jacksonville?

That is where my Cousins live, they already have year-long school!

*Ouch.*

-Rachel♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida, eh? Jacksonville?

That is where my Cousins live, they already have year-long school!

*Ouch.*

-Rachel♥
x_x Holy cow! What school system? DCPS? Or some Private school!?

OMG so she could have school year round!!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!! what if it happens here in TEXAS!!!!!! AHHHHH!!!!!! i DONT want tbhat.......they are already gonna make ur wear uniforms.......D: IT SUCKS!!!!! first uniforms, then year long school, THEN PROBABLY THEY WILL MAKE US STAY IN SCHOOL UNTILL 8 PM!!!!!!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think its horrific, but im homeschooled.

Actually I would like this I love school! And I think you would get the oppurunty to catch up with your studys. I would not mind that at all and think it would be better if they brought that into my state.

I highly doubt that you, or anyone else for that matter, will be able to move states just because of a school.

It is a shame though. Thank goodness this isn't happening Down Under!

Chill out.

Sure, it'd be a change, but you get ALOT more vacation on the brakes.

Like, sure, you don't have two months of summer, but you have three for Christmas instead of just one or two.

It balances out eventualy. ;]

That is what really annoys me.And a round school year, Does that mean like, No holidays?

Grrr.
No, meaning that they don't have a summer break.

They have extended holidays and everything, but just not a two month long one.

if year round school ever happen in canada even worse in my school me and probably all the kids in my class would not go to school until they keep it 10 monthsor i would protest to have a week a month off

No, meaning that they don't have a summer break.They have extended holidays and everything, but just not a two month long one.
Wow, That really does suck.

MB, I'm coming for a vistit... *Yes... A visit...* (Lol. Kidding. NOT a stalker)

Quick, Run! The school is being really evil!!!

i love school and they have not gone to far it would be great to have school all the time i mean i love school even read my avvie!

Well here in North-East Florida the stupid School Board for the county is literally trying to make School YEAR ROUND. They sent a bill to Tallahassee to see if they approve (Tallahassee is the state capital) Which when I heard it made me very freaking mad!
I think if the idiot adults do this, the children would only have 2 weeks of Summer Vacation, and have no time to learn at ALL. And I heard they do this in Japan, from reading a note online some Japanese dude said that his Students' can barely learn anything.

I hope Tallahassee don't pass this bill! First Jacksonville, Then Florida, Then the WHOLE United States! Help me!
Thats sucks , but thats your lose. not ours :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back