Killing off the baby...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyAnneh

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity

If a tamagotchi has a baby via matchmaker, can you kill the baby? and if so, can you keep the parent?

I'm not saying I want to, but my friend brought it up and now i'm curious haha

(I named my little tama after her, so of course i don't want to kill her bebe ^.^)

No, you can't kill just the Tamagotchi's baby. You see, your Tamagotchi looks after its baby. And if its baby gets sick you have to care for it- if not, BOTH your Tamagotchi return to the Tamagotchi World to seek better care.

unfortunately you cant because the adukl TAKES CARE of the baby and whatever happens to the baby happens to the adult

I think maybe when you reset and download it the baby will be gone but im not sure never tried it :p

No, you can't kill just the Tamagotchi's baby. You see, your Tamagotchi looks after its baby. And if its baby gets sick you have to care for it- if not, BOTH your Tamagotchi return to the Tamagotchi World to seek better care.
ohhh that's interesting. Hm. thank you very much for solving that life mystery for me. :D

I think maybe when you reset and download it the baby will be gone but im not sure never tried it :)
Nope, if you reset and download, the baby will still be there.

Just out of curiosityIf a tamagotchi has a baby via matchmaker, can you kill the baby? and if so, can you keep the parent?

I'm not saying I want to, but my friend brought it up and now i'm curious haha

(I named my little tama after her, so of course i don't want to kill her bebe ^.^)
what?u dont want to kill it or u do?

There is no way to kill your baby. Just as Dancinkayley said, it looks after the baby and they'll both leave if not cared for. I'm so evil and I have tried to kill my Tama baby.

what?u dont want to kill it or u do?
Just so you know, the question was asked only out of curiosity. So SillyAnneh didn't really want to kill the baby.

Nope, you can't. Why would you want to? :p

Hope I helped your curiousity.

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

no, of course i wouldn't want to kill the baby

it's an adorable little thing (since then it's turned into a duck with a propeller on its head; forgot the name of it)

thank you all ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back