kind of cares on the music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
Hi guys! :) I have a question

I'm getting a music star soon, and i was wondering, you get different characters based on your care on the music star, but how do you achieve these kind of cares?

I mean like: how do you get good care, how do you get ok care?

Please answer like this:

Perfect care:

Good care:

Ok care:

Bad care:

Horrible care:

put your answer behind "perfect care:" "good care:" and so on

Thank you in advance :)

Last edited by a moderator:
my understanding of the care system of the Music Star is similar to others like the tama-go - you can only have a certain number of care mistakes before the level of care decreases and your Tamagotchi evolves into something else.
the success of your care doesn't seem to impact the care of the tama, and vice-versa (unless you never let your tama practice its instrument).

sorry this is so vague, i hope it helps at least a little.

i couldn't find a specific guide, so maybe someone else can?

Look at this,
1246203200_img-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.png

i don't mean the chart, but how you get the kind of cares that the chart says

This green or near this green is perfect care. This green or near this green is good care. Blue is ok care. Yellow is bad care. Red is horrible care.

Or,

Boy:

Perfect care: Mametchi/Kuromametchi

Good care: Shimashimatchi/Togetchi

Ok care: Kuchipatchi/Dorotchi

Bad care: Tarakotchi/Androitchi

Horrible care: Gozarutchi/Tosakatchi

Girl:

Perfect care: Mimitchi/Chantotchi

Good care: Memetchi/Makiko

Ok care: Violetchi/Onputchi

Bad care: Sebiretchi/Maidtchi

Horrible care: Masktchi/Kunoitchi

Hope dat helps :)

thank you for helping, but i actually meant how you achieve those kind of cares

Perfect care:

Try filling up the hungry meters, mostly by buying food from the shop. Play games to fill the happy meters, don't just feed it snacks. Also, if its stess is too high, let it play with its toy to lower stress. Remember to balance the amount of time it plays with its toy and practices its instrument. You are most likely to get a perfect care character if the Tone, Rhythm and Original levels reach 999.

Good care:

Similar to perfect care, but it is okay to miss a few happy/hungry hearts from time to time and its stress can go a bit high, but not too high.

OK care:

In my opinion, this is pretty simple. Just feed it from time to time and lower its stress from time to time. You don't really need to pay FULL attention to it. :) You can only feed it snacks to make it happy.

Bad care:

Get it sick at least once every 3 days. Make sure its stress level stays between 50-80. Just feed it the normal food supplied rather than getting it from the shop (Note: When the Tamagotchi is a toddler or an adult, the supplied food only fills 2 hungry/happy hearts). Only feed the supplied snack to make it happy.

Horrible care:

The easiest! Don't play games with it, don't feed it, higher its stress by making it play its instrument a lot. You get the story. ;)

Sometimes, it can also be a bit hard to achieve the exact character you want. Just one care variable can change the way your Tamagotchi evolves.

For example, if you feed it perfectly ALL THE TIME, but let its stress go out of control, you can have some unpredictable results. You could have perfect care characters because of the perfect feeding, or horrible care characters for the stress, or something else because of some other variable. So make sure you control the care variables all around! (Unless you want to do a Tama-science experiment of course!)

Care variables are things such as:

-weight (higher weight=worse care character)

-skill points

-whether or not you let it get sick

-hungry hearts

-happy hearts

-stress level (keep it low in order to get better care characters)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back