(kind of new) Hello from seattle!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitkatten

Reaction score
hello everyone!

its been a long time coming, and by that i mean i had an account on here when i was like 10? and then lost the password somewhere down the line and completely forgot about it.. i dont even remember what my username was cause its been 10 years now. but i guess that means ive been an unintentional lurker..

anyways, a little about me: i had connections in second and third grade and thats what got me started, i used to have a collection at my peak tama obsession at about age 11 of 37 various tamas but i ended up giving most of them to a friend as part of a very emotional apology. after that age i was sort of bullied out of playing with tamagotchis anyways but my love prevailed in semi secret. i kept a few and would start them up every couple of months or so.

right now ive got a replica v1 just like my first tamagotchi with the pink pearl shell, three v3s, 2 v4.5s, 1 v4, 2 familitchi, and my newest addition a blue melody mix!

im hoping to find other people in the washington/seattle area that i could meet with to connect my mix with so i can unlock the extra features.

im not sure what else to say.. i kind of forget how to use this website :huh: but i plan on being active on here a lot so im hoping that will change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back