(Kinda) Weird Embarrasing moments

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever had one?

• Yeah. I regret it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah but I'm over it.

• No, but I hope to!

• No and hope I don't!

• A what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchis_rock13579

Reaction score
Well have you had any embarrasing moments recently?

I have....

...Yesterday I had an after-school club (French club). My older sister was there, but to see her boyfriend. There was another girl that knew I was getting chocolate cravings and was teasing me with a miniature Mr. Goodbar. My older sister calmed me down by placing her hands on my shoulders. They slowly went down to my tummy and touched my cans on the way. Then I said, "Why'd you just touch my boobs, Katie?!" and all the girls started laughing.

XD well this is kinda of embarrassing, yet disgusting..

i had dirrahhea(sp?) at school... and i asked my teacher to go the bathroom every 10 mins and shes like, "why u keep on asking me to go the bathroom? SIT DOWN!" and then i couldnt hold it anymore and i let it rip.......

~~~~~~

also one time i was running my pants fell down in front of everyone lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I slipped on ice and fell flat on my face. I wanted to cry soooooooooooooo bad!

I also remember calling my teacher my name for my mom.( like a nickname for my mom)

One day at school, I had to go to the bathroom really bad...so I asked the teacher for the bathroom pass. Then I took the pass and went to the bathroom. While I was washing my hands, the water squirt up at me an my pants, right in the um....area....were all soaking wet. So it looked like I went to the bathroom in my pants... :)

I had to go that whole day looking like that and every one was staring at me. o_O It was scary.... O.O

It's unreal how many I've had...

I got sick at my friend's sleepover party, and I had to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes in the middle of the night, so I couldn't take it anymore. I phoned my mom and told her to pick me up (3:00 Am) and I woke my friend up who was still half asleep, and I told her my mom was coming to get me.

The next day she tottaly forgot what I told her that night, and they were freaking out ;)

Another one..

My friend and I got home late by 1 hour, we were supposed to be back at 5:30 and it was 6:30, and finnaly I got home and my mom was freaked out saying she drove everywhere in town, called all my friends and everyone knew, and ALL I did was get home late...

Next day, people at school were like "Don't go missing now! :D "

Random thing, but I ALWAYS say thank you on the phone when it's not neccisary, especially to telemarketers..

One time, my friends and I were at a party, and I did a random prank call to someone, and this girl answered. I said "Is Betty Anne there?" in a hilbilly voice and she said "I think you have the wrong number.." and I kept annoying her until she hung up. Then some guy phoned back using the same prank call, we hung up, then he called AGAIN saying "Did you prank phonecall this house?" and I'm like, "Yeah.." then my friend shook her head, so I'm like "NO!"

Random good embarrassing times.. :)

Okay. This isn't as embarrasing as it is annoying, but anyway...

At our school, our Language Arts teacher is insane. So, we had to do this play, and it was being recorded. My name is Rachael, and sometimes she calls me Rochelle on accident. My friends thought this was funny so they made my character in the play be named Rochelle. Then, when she was saying everyone's names and who they were played by, she pointed to me and said, "Rochelle will be played by Rochelle" and everyone was trying so hard not to laugh since we were being filmed.

Um.....well....xD

When I was turning 9, I sat down in a chair and the chair had chocolate icing on it. o_O Somebody must have accidently spilt some onto it, but I didn't notice. So when I stood up, there was mushed up chocolate icing on my behind and you know what people thought....xP

At school I called my teacher Mom. I was like, "Mom! Mom!" I started blushing after that.

Ahh....good times. :mametchi:

*Tgd*

Um.....well....xD
When I was turning 9, I sat down in a chair and the chair had chocolate icing on it. o_O Somebody must have accidently spilt some onto it, but I didn't notice. So when I stood up, there was mushed up chocolate icing on my behind and you know what people thought....xP

At school I called my teacher Mom. I was like, "Mom! Mom!" I started blushing after that.

Ahh....good times. :mametchi:

*Tgd*
Yeah. They are good times at some times but with some of the disgusting ones (like the one I mentioned, in the 1st post) give me the creeps.

Hmmmm,

Well, One time I was at school with my tamagotchi and I had to forgoten to turn the sound off and in the middle of a test it started beeping and since my teacher dosen't know that I have a tamagotchi, She scowled at me and all the kids in my class started laughing at me because they all think that tamagotchi's are dumb. :blink:

Also I've had many more embarrasing moments but I can't bother to remember them all. :lol:

Well once I went to my incredibly disgusting bathroom at my school. So, I never sit on the seat and i went uhh pee. Then i pulled my pants up and umm erm . . . . . felt an uncomfertable wet. . .ness. ( i pretty much pped in my pants. . . IN MY PANTS! )So, as dramatic as I am I screamed so my teacher 3 FLOORS UP COULD HEAR ME. But people thought it was a person outside. So,i went to The office is upstairs and before you get to the office you have to got throught the gym!!!!!!!!!!! so anyway EVERYBODY saw me!!. . . in gym atleast. Then like an inch before you gt to the office. . . There is the detention room and in the rom [SIZE=21pt]WAS MY CRUSH!!!!!!!![/SIZE] he's a grade younger but who cares? Then i had to walk sideways. I was so frieken scared because There are always cameras. so when i got to the office I lied and told them the toilet exploded. Lol!!! But i had to wear it till my neighbor came with some clothes. LOL!!!

~ON FEBUARY 15~ ----> Okay so i am a part of my jumprope team and there is this one girl's mom who is reeely ugly and she HATES me soo much. so when the bus stopped at our school the bus was a mess with my stuff, and the mom was on the bus. I had to clean up all my stuff and sh didn't even offer to help. I was the last one to get off, because all the other kids got off the bus and the door to the school was locked. so when i finally got out i couldn't walk because i was carrying too much then the mom said here take this too. good luck opening the door. I said inside my head o mygoodness you are such a b I otch!!!!! And THEN i figured out the door was locked and this stranger ended up helping me. I ended up going to the front door of the school. THERE was nobody outside to help me. So i had to ring the front bell. I beeped and she said, "who is this" I sad, "A student" I was soo stupid!!! She said "ugh, WHAT IS YOUR NAME?!"

I said " Christina Lee" She said, "from the jumprope team?" "Yeah, that's me" " Okay, open the door" *beeeeeep* and it opened. Then i couldn't open it and she yelled open it over the speaker. ( well not to the school only to me ) And then i dropped all my stuff and it blew away AHH!!!! i always get embarrassed! And this other time i let a big one rip *LOUD*

Well, last year I called my teacher [SIZE=21pt]DAD![/SIZE] And she was a girl! It was so embarrresing! (sp?) Also one time I came back from recess (ppl I'm young!) & I was drinking from the water fountian. It was shaped kind of weird, so when I been drinking for a pretty long time, I didn't notice water was dripping on the floor!

About a week ago, I was in first period and we were reading aloud this section in our geography book and my tamagotchis soud was on and it had recieved mail, you know how loud and annoying that is right? , and everyone stared at me.

*AG11*

And yes Lola*Girl's was REALLY embarrissing! (sp?)

When I was in the classroom, and we had those old air-conditionors. (sp?) I was talking with my crush who is such a hottie and he is so hot that if a new girl saw him, she would faint, and the day was so hot, my teacher turned up the air. Unfortuanatley, I had a super short skirt, and all of a sudden, my skirt flew up, right infront of my crush! He turned so red. So did I. And all of the class saw too, and they all laughed, especially the other hot guys, and after that they kept on calling me, H-U, which stands for, Hailey-underwearer.

It was so embarrassing. And even worse, this crazy guy keeps on trying to lift up my skirt to see my underwear again, or he snaeks up behind me and unfastens my bra. OR he did something really stupid and put a round mirror on his shoe so he can put his foot near the girl's feet under their skirts and look up. How dumb is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back