King glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dates back to the V3 TamaTown. There, you couldn't visit the king unless you had a password. However if you zoomed in you could see him - but he was colored the same as his throne - to camouflage him. I guess the web site animators were too lazy to erase him from the picture, and re-coloring him was a easier. So, it seems they did the same on the V4 TamaTown - they simply re-colored him, instead of erasing him.

This dates back to the V3 TamaTown. There, you couldn't visit the king unless you had a password. However if you zoomed in you could see him - but he was colored the same as his throne - to camouflage him. I guess the web site animators were too lazy to erase him from the picture, and re-coloring him was a easier. So, it seems they did the same on the V4 TamaTown - they simply re-colored him, instead of erasing him.
Then is there something wrong with my computer? Because he was gold on mine when I zoomed in....

that happened to me then when i went to him he was yellow that sucks much ;) :angry: :angry:

()_()

( 0-0)

(u u)

( ()() this bunny needs care will you take care of it :D ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back