king mail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiv4905

Reaction score
:eek: i got mail from the king and he gave me a bouquet. does anyone know what it does???? :huh:

tamamum i don't like you because yu always have to act like a big man, well i got news for you, your not a big man so stop acting like one and let people put their things where the want and if you don't like what i have to say then we can setle this the easy way or the hard way!

tamamum i don't like you because yu always have to act like a big man, well i got news for you, your not a big man so stop acting like one and let people put their things where the want and if you don't like what i have to say then we can setle this the easy way or the hard way!
Sorry, but tamamum is a guide here, and that's her job, to put threads where they belong when someone puts them in the wrong place.

She's a TamaGuide here and it's her job to put threads in the right section of TamaTalk! And how can she act like a big man if she's a female ? You could get banned for saying this, tamagotchi33, because that is quite offenseful!

Best Wishes,

barky xxx

P.S: Oh yes, that has nothing to do whatsoever to this Topic .

That's cool. I get money {1000p} from the GotchiKing usually. I've got heart chocolates before!

Best Wishes,

barky

Hi tamagotchiv4905

The bouquet is a one-time use only item for your tamagotchi. It is similar to the action figure or the dolls except that it doesn't seem to cater to any gender. Another object that is similar is the ring.

When you give the bouquet to the tama, she will look surprised, celebrate, and go to the corner with the bouquet in the other end and "talk" to it.

It's a one time use item. Like tamaphillipines said, it's basically the same thing as the action figure/lion doll, just in bouquet form, and both genders will enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back