kingdom hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kay. I like Kingdom Hearts. I love KH 358/2 Days. It's my all-time favourite video game. But the other games are just... good.

Problem is, I hate Sora. I LOVE Roxas. But I hate Sora.

Therefore, I find it difficult getting through KH and KH CoM. x_x;

xD

It's a term used in an anime, so it's kind of an inside joke... xD

Anyway, back on topic...

I cried when I beat 358/2 Days. O:

First game I've ever cried about. And I've never cried over any movies or books.

I'm a loser. xD

I started playing the first one a few weeks ago. I am about to go fight Ursula in Atlantica. Man, I hated that world. I thought it was hilarious how Sora was turned into a merman. xDDDD

I feel sad I have to go fight against Riku though. He's like my favorite. D:

Riku's okay, I guess. xD

My favourite characters are in the Organization. So KH1 was nearly impossible to get through. xD

Sora looks hilarious as a Merman. xDD

My favourite worlds are the 100 Acre Wood[POOHBEAR!<3] and Wonderland. :D

My favorite world is the last one of all the games (meaning 1 and 2)

1:End of The world

2:The world that neva was

Dude. I fought Big Ursula at least twenty million times today.

I swear, if I had to hear "THE SEA AND ALL ITS SPOILS BOW TO MY POWER!!!" I was going to throw the controller at the TV.

And it's not even my TV. xDD

But I beat her, and now I'm on Halloween Town though. I think the design for Sora is friggin amazing. He looks hawt. x3

Hahahahahaha. YAY :mellow:

P.S. I'm playing KH1 incase anybody didn't know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure sure, he LOOKS cute and lovable.

But he's so annoying D:

Especially the fact he only like, talks about friendship. Like every other Disney character. D:

He's too happy. That's my issue with him. xD

My brother loves him though.

ROFL OMG!!!!!!!! FUNNY!!!!! I LOCKED MYSELF OUT!! In kh2 Santas like, Nooo prezentz 4 Sora he said I dont exsist

My favorite part of the song is "And all our fans, like to draw us, though some can cause, a shipping fuss" So incredibly true. One illustration they had was Riku and Sora holding hands and a bunch of rabid fangirls.

Classic.

[but in the Kingdom Hearts 2 opening theme they totally were. x33]

My favorite part is when he says so please dont think im a reject from a final fantasy

The Cloud song is my favorite =3 because I am Cloud my hair defies all gravity lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back