Kingdom Hearts

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. I've never gotten any alternate menu options. D:
I feel left out now.

I'm on day 300 or so now.
That just means you're a lot better at it than I am. :D I think I'm on day two hundred and sixty-something. Right now I'm dealing with the Leechgrave.

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but can anyone tell me if the DS version is any good? I might get it, because I don't have a playstation of any sort.

The DS game isn't bad. But, its still pretty different from the PS2 games. I recommend getting it because it is a good game in itself. You might be a bit confused though with the characters/story and what not though.

But its still a good game. Its what we've been talking about in here. xD

Okay, then I might get it. The Gamespot review for it was also good, so so far I haven't heard anything negative about it. I guess I'll give it a try.

I HATED the Leechgrave. Most annoying boss ever.
huh. I thought the Leechgrave was rather easy.

I just took millions of fires and limit recharges. XD

But the Crimson Prankster D8

I've never played Kingdom Hearts, but can anyone tell me if the DS version is any good? I might get it, because I don't have a playstation of any sort.
I'm a total newbie to roleplay video games, and KH 358/2 Days (Yes, that's the DS one) is the first I've tried. Loving it. ^_^

huh. I thought the Leechgrave was rather easy.I just took millions of fires and limit recharges. XD

But the Crimson Prankster D8
Crimson Prankster...I know I did that one today.

Was that the one in Wonderland where it just keeps going through the maze and you have to wait around for it all the time?

And the Leechgrave wasn't hard, but having to take out the tentacles first annoyed me.

I just found out that a PS2 costs $100! That's---that's---THAT'S CHEAPER THAN A DS!!! =O And both KH games for it are like $20 each. And a memory card with 8 MB is $20. So that's $160 total! (or rather $140 if I don't get KH2 right away). I love KH for the DS so much, that I would actually be willing to buy a PS2 JUST for the KH 1 & 2! Of course, I'm going to have to wait until July to have enough, but oh well. *shrug* I can play my Wii stuff until then.

P.S. I watched a spoiler on youtube kinda by accident. I'm so sad about the character that dies in KH2! ='( That was my favorite character. *sniffles* Oh well.

They don't exactly die.

But anywho.

I LOVED the first game. If you love the DS game, you will adore the PS2 games. They're simply AMAZING.

They don't exactly die.But anywho.

I LOVED the first game. If you love the DS game, you will adore the PS2 games. They're simply AMAZING.
Well I almost said "fade away," but anywho. :D I still haven't gotten around to dealing with the Leechgrave, but hopefully I will soon. :rolleyes:

Well, you've fought the Leechgrave right? Not defeated, fought right? And how you have to get rid of the tentaclaws around it before you can start hacking at the grave itself? I went around destroying all of them, but apparently, you can leave one alive and still be able to attack.

Well I've defeated it now... XD Oh well, knocking away all the tentaclaws stunned the Leechgrave, so that helped. It had one LITTLE piece of life left when it got un-stunned again, so this time I just dived in later and gave it 2 more hacks and I did it. :D Whew, thank goodness, that took so many tries (meaning I died a few times) and I was out of curas and potions by the time I gave my last whack.

I have like, quadruple casts and triple casts of Cure, Cura, and Fire. XD

I'm not sure you're at the point where you can get quadruple yet though.

I'm on day 300. Or 301. Idk. But I hit the 300s. I'm at the 6 giant heartless mission. An. Noy. Ing.

I think I got one of those quadruple casts...I filled it mostly with firas. :D I still need to collect hearts in Agrabah, which is annoying because I hate heartless armors of ANY kind! Gargh! WHY do they have to have so much life when it's already hard enough to dent their health 'cause of that armor?

Just finished with the Emerald Serenade in Wonderland. Wasn't hard, it was only annoying because it kept FLYING OFF. XP Got it eventually though.

RIGHT? It probably took at least ten minutes. I had to keep standing in one spot mostly because you can't catch up to it.

He probably must've made twentythousand laps already.

Hmm. You're almost at the point I left off. :3

Lol yeah, at one point I noticed he was following the same path over and over so I just waited on a grass-bush bridge thingy in the middle of the area up in the air, waited for it to fly by, whack it, then hop down and whack it one or two more times, then go back up and wait. XD

Anyway...gargh! I hate those armors! Still dealing with them. ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back