Kioro ❥ Academy OOC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Escape.Me

Reaction score
K i o r o A c a d e m y

Dear Student,

xxxxHello friend! We are excited to have you at our school for the next year here at Kiori Academy. Below we have attached your room number, and room-mate. We have also included your class schedule. Please also fill out the form below, to notify us of a change in health, address, or anything else of importance. Please return it in my March 15th or your information will stay the same. Do not be scared in joining, there are people here just like you. Thank you and welcome!

Sincerely,

Your Headmaster

Kiori Anama

Kiori Academy was founded by Kiori Anama. She was born as a pure bred Vampire and throughout her 238 years she couldn't find a school or place that was made specifically for people who were non-human or possessed powers while being human. She had came across a few people who weren't human like her. One of them felt the same way as Kiori and the two decided to build the school together. Though the other didn't wish to stay at the school for personal reasons. So she left the school in Kiori's name. At first barely even students joined Kiori's school. Maybe they were afraid and didn't trust it. They thought Kiori had ulterior motives besides just wanting to help people like her. Kiori then started to send out invitations to a few people who she knew were special. After they came the school started to expand, in students and in the school itself. A year later her school was almost full. Humans without powers even joined. Kirori didn't mind, she accepted everyone.

Rules

1. Follow Tamatalk rules!

2. No Spamming!

3. Be nice!

4. Have fun!

Wahh! I named it Kokiri not Kioro! lol I'll have someone change it, btw nice profiles guys. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
My form kinda sucked, but metax was my first character and I love using him whenever I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back