Kirby's Epic Yarn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paislypuppy

Reaction score
This game looks fun and adorable, does anyone already have it? I really want to get it, but I want opinions from those of you who may have already bought it.

Kirby's...Epic...Yarn?! That is amazing!!

Yeah, who has it, I must know what it's about!!

*whips up hand*

Already finished the game.

How adorable, awesome and funny it was.

Ah, I'm jealous, I haven't had a chance to even buy the game yet. Oh well, it will still be around when I have the time, and money for that matter, to buy a new wii game. Right now I can't really spend money...

*sorry double post* Anyway, I was at GameStop yesterday and Kirby's Epic Yarn was in the demo wii there and I was playing it. It's really cute, I so want it now. I played through the dinosaur level. I really like the graphic style. I like how even the backgrounds look like fabric or lace of some sort.

*sorry double post* Anyway, I was at GameStop yesterday and Kirby's Epic Yarn was in the demo wii there and I was playing it. It's really cute, I so want it now. I played through the dinosaur level. I really like the graphic style. I like how even the backgrounds look like fabric or lace of some sort.
You went through Dino Jungle, huh? Did you get any of the treasures?

I don't know, I kinda didn't know what I was doing. But it was fun, so I really want it.
Yeah, that's great fun too. xD

You can get the treasures to decorate your room and collector useage but other than that they're no use.

But the game was so expensive... I'm not getting pocket money for quite a while now (had to pay with my own money). Obviously an awesome deal though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back