Kiro's log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god...I just found out there's a dating place, and I took her there, but rejected the guy because I remembered what I'm trying to do here...I think I did the wrong thing. Nana will be happy no matter what. *cues the awwwwwww...* I'm going back and day ten does not matter any more.

HE CAME BACK TOO!!!! They're both here, and I'm calling him Ted for now xD Ted Kasane. MUST. FINISH. MIZKI. FANART.

Bye!

Nana Macne x Ted Kasane. Terrible UTAU couple, great tama couple. They're downstairs right now. lol I started another Mizki fanart. This is my THIRD.

TOETO!!!!!! lol I'm listening to that. But seriously, I have NEWS!

The reason why it's so big is because it's big news, durr.

Nana and Ted had a baby while I was at school. That means they're leaving soon T^T!!! I don't think I can handle that!!! Haha Crona. HAHAHAHAAA SOUL EATER!!!!!!!

Poor little Ahirukutchi. :( His parents left before I even got up. And I got up about 10:30-ish. He has 5 hearts full, both categories. Fail. Categories. Lol. Gore. Zombie movies. Dawn of the Dead. SHAUN of the dead. Happy Halloween everybody :)

I paused him to go trick-or-treating. I hope he doesn't end up as another Ein. That would suck. Speaking of Ein, I'm going to unpause him...sometime XDXDXDXDXDXD

...Ein Jr.?

I guess I need to do something else, since I still haven't unpaused little Mr. Ein Jr. here...since Halloween...

OMG Ruku evolved into oldie and got married to a marotchi! *sniff* well, I'm off to read and write zombie books. I'm rubbing my 27 WPM in your face.

omg they looked so cute sleeping on top of my stack of post it notes...

the baby is a kinotchi...*tries to come up with a clever name*

I may not post in my log for a while...I'm going to restart Angel. Where the [yay censorship! :D ] did that thing go? Hmmmmm......I'll post again when I find it.

*looks under sketchbook*

*Found Mariokart DS, found Memetchi figure for tamago, found Angel...INSTRUCTION MANUAL!!!, found Le Music Star, found Spore case!!!* Not there :(

*looks under mommy's blanket LOL I usually wound say mom's but oh well deal with it*

*Found Angel!!!! Gained 50 experience!*

^Lol idk.

Ummmmmm....it's a sparkely piece of crap (literally)...I pressed the B button...YAY MORE SPARKLES!!! Ah, it was dead. Hm...I hit A and C and it restarted...EGGY UFO THINGYMAJIGY!

Come as you are as you were as I want you to be~Tehehe *is listening to Nirvana. Yep, Come as you Are.*

The UFO looks groovy. LOL. Okay, I turned the awful beeping sounds off. Ugh.

Eeeeeah~Memoriaaaaaa~And Kurt Cobain swears he didn't have a gun. No he didn't have a gun.

1:45 P.M./central time: Oh, come on. Hatch already.

STILL 1:45/c: ayayayayyyy! S/he hatched! No gender :/ SHE was a girl when she lived. It's Nana! Let's just SAY it is. Nana and I are finally reunited after a few months. *sniff* I missed you, Nana! Now, time to do stuff. brb.

Latest posts

Back