Kitten/Cat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy~Tama

Reaction score
I always thought I'd been a dog lover, ever since a bad experience with a cat when I was five, and my parents refused to get another... But we recently went to looking into buying a house, my family and I, and they had a kitten that they didn't want. I fell in love with the furry creature the moment I saw her. (I doubt my parents would agree to keeping her, though... :furawatchi: They say we already have too many animals...) I want this kitten, badly. She's such a cutie. She's so wonderful and energetic, but I'm absolutely positive my parents will decline the whole suggestion sight away... D= Me so sad.

Do you have a kitten or a cat? If you do, what kind of relationship do you have with them?? I'm just curious because I want this little furball of joy so much! ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could, I would pay for everything with my own money, just to get her. But i doubt my parents would even let me have her then... They're not exactly unfair about it, but even so...

I found a picture, and tried to get the closest thing I could find to what she looked like. Click.. Don't you think she's adorable? She's sweet too. ^^

I have two cats and four kittens. Patches, Peachy, Butterball, Gloves/Stockings (I'm thinking about changing his name to Stockings), Paws, and Claws. We're getting rid of Paws and Claws next month though.

You shouldn't be sad of something you aren't 100% sure of though. Maybe you should ask them if you can get her. They actually might say yes. I was so sure my mom would say no when I asked her if I could meet someone in person that I met online, but guess what? My mom said yes, and my friend is going to buy train tickets to get here.

Yes, but sadly you don't know my parents... In your case, we could say my dad won't even let me go on TamaChat... He only let me get a rabbit since my guinea pig died. I seriously doubt he would even say "Maybe" to a kitten. I hinted to my mom at the house we looked at about it, and she gave me that 'warning' look. I just don't think it'll work.. I'll try, but I doubt that it will work.

You're lucky to have so many kitties. I have: two dogs, 2 hamsters (currently trying to give them away), a ferret (my mom's), a rabbit, and two fish. I love animals. I could always try to convince them that maybe if I got rid of the hamsters and the rabbit, a cat may not be so bad for once. Do you think that might work??

Yes, I have 1. Her name is Montigo. She is a persion and she is VERY old. She is still beautiful, but she is just old.

I have five cats.

Kittens are really fun to have and they are just a burst of furry energy in your house. My kitten came with her mother. Her mom was fixed. So we got her and her mother. She is a year old now, still small like a kitten.

A pic of my cat is in my deviantart. :D He's so cute. I love my kitties to death. We rescued them from a shelter and now they live with us! (However, if you decide to rescue cats from shelters, you should definantly consider getting an older cat. They're much kinder and sweeter and will probably not find homes since everyone wants kittens.)

There's also a really gorgeous cat who lives next door; she always manages to find her way into our house! 0___o She has an eye infection so she can't see very well out of one eye, but she's very sweet and kind.

No, but I do love 'em. Cats are cool.

I'm not a pet person, though. I don't have any pets.

-Matchy

Well, I love my cat Eggbert, and he is older than me, not in cat years either. :) We grew up together, he follows me everywhere, I go, and sits on my homework and my lap no matter where we are. We are like, bonded, and he is the reason why I have my love for cats. He is the sweetest cat you ever met, he may look mean but he is a sweetheart.

We found him as a stray when he was like 2 years old and he stayed with us ever since. He used to catch mice and leave them infront of my bedroom door, so I would wake up to a dead mouse in front. =p He is too old for that now, but he still loves being outside.

He has diabetes, and he gets insulin twice a day, and his sugar checked as well. We had a little scare when he went through his seizure stage last year but he is doing very good medicaly now.

He is sitting with me right now, and Eggbert says hi, hehe.

No.. I don't like cats =P I like dogs more

Oh my I love my cats there is a link to a pic of my youngest cat in my siggy.

I love cats even though when I 3 I had my eye damaged for life by a cat attack and now only have half of my sight left in my right eye

dad will not let me have any animals except my guien pigs no offence to them i love animals

i whant somthing other than them

Yep, Max. He's fourteen years old and the biggest, laziest, but awesomest cat I know. :D I love him to pieces! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back