*kitty_cat*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sweet Kandi! I was only trying to stop the fight! geeeez! eva heard of peace?-ztf
actually i have but sweet kandi obviosly has never heard of it coz she is just createing more and more conflift and sorry ZAINIA_TAMA_FREAK I DIDN'T REALIZE

actually i have but sweet kandi obviosly has never heard of it coz she is just createing more and more conflift and sorry ZAINIA_TAMA_FREAK I DIDN'T REALIZE
Amusing how you say that, and then point all fingers at me.

Had you not mentioned my name in your first post, I wouldn't have said anything. Had you not started to call me 'sour kandi', I wouldn't have said anything. Don't bring things on yourself and then blame other people. You started a petty little fight by mentioning me in your first post. Don't want fights? Don't talk about people. It's that easy.

Amusing how you say that, and then point all fingers at me.
Exactly! Don't blame sweet kandi for defending herself. When someone asks you to stop PLEASE stop. Noone likes a fight. :furawatchi:

At least you could spell "enemy" right...

ALso, Kitty.. whoever you are.. please play off of her...

Why do you need to harass SK?

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly! Don't blame sweet kandi for defending herself. When someone asks you to stop PLEASE stop. Noone likes a fight. :furawatchi:
yeah like you said and DON'T BALIM IT ON ME EITHER AND I CAN'T HELP IT IF I HAVE A LITTLE SPELLING MISKAKE ONCE AND A WHILE CAN I AND ALL OF YOU WHO DIED AND MADE YOU BOSSES?[SIZE=14pt]WELL YOU ALL HAVE TO GET LIVES EVER SEEN THE AVATAR LIFE.GET ONE?[/SIZE]

OH AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I TRIED TO STOP THE FIGHT BUT SWEET KANDI JUST KEEPS ON COMING BACK FOR MORE AND I WILL NOT STAND AND TAKE STUFF LIKE THIS I AM NOW REPORTING ALL OF YOU WELL I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW BUT I WILL NOT STAND AND TAKA CRAP LIKE THIS OK SO I'M NOT GUNNA REPLY TO THIS ANYMORE COZ I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT OK?OH AND HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ABUSE?

*kitty_kat*, this is pathetic. If you had not mentioned her name in your first post this wouldn't have happened. I believe SK when she says you harrassed her because, reading your posts I have realised what sort of person you are. If you had adressed SK by her username (Sweet Kandi) or SK, and not "Sour Kandi" this could have been avoided. Now calm down, shut up and tthink before you type.

yeah like you said and DON'T BALIM IT ON ME EITHER AND I CAN'T HELP IT IF I HAVE A LITTLE SPELLING MISKAKE ONCE AND A WHILE CAN I AND ALL OF YOU WHO DIED AND MADE YOU BOSSES?[SIZE=14pt]WELL YOU ALL HAVE TO GET LIVES EVER SEEN THE AVATAR LIFE.GET ONE?[/SIZE]OH AND AS A MATTER OF FACT I TRIED TO STOP THE FIGHT BUT SWEET KANDI JUST KEEPS ON COMING BACK FOR MORE AND I WILL NOT STAND AND TAKE STUFF LIKE THIS I AM NOW REPORTING ALL OF YOU WELL I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW HOW BUT I WILL NOT STAND AND TAKA CRAP LIKE THIS OK SO I'M NOT GUNNA REPLY TO THIS ANYMORE COZ I DON'T WANT TO FIGHT OK?OH AND HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF ABUSE?
Report me for defending myself? Like I already said and yet you keep ignoring by throwing tantrums, this could have been prevented had you left me alone. Gee what a concept. Don't talk about people, and they wont talk to you. Think I need a life? I don't talk about people behind their backs in public places. Nor do I throw temper tantrums over things I bring onto myself. The funny thing is, you keep pretending that's not true and blaming everyone else for something you could've prevented had you kept your yap shut about me. If anything, I should be reporting you and your little friend for harassment. And I'll give you this one warning, you two start anything with me in the chat or ever again, I WILL report you. I'm sick of you and your little friend, (even though I'm beginning to think you two are the same person judging by the immaturity and attitude you both give me and others) thinking you know everything. Thinking you have the right to treat people like crap and expect them to be nice to you afterwards. So go ahead and report me, I have no problem telling them what really happened. That you attacked me first, and I defended myself. I'm sure they'd already be able to see that through this thread as it is. I've already talked to a guide in TamaChat about what your friends been saying to me every weekend.

And take this as a hint. If people are defending me, and telling you to stop starting fights, that should be a clue right there that I didn't start anything with you. That as I've said many-a-time before, you brought this on yourself, and could've prevented it.

hiya sorry sweet kandi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back