Knockoff Toys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomato-kun

Reaction score
If you got a knockoff (fake) toy, post here!

i do, i have fake pokemon cards, that have horrible grammar, the boxing says "2013 world chamiponships" or Something about the future.

My baby cousin has a knockoff winnie the pooh toy that has a seizure light and it plays "All around the world" by aqua! xD

also i used to have a fake fairly odd parents tama! its so annoying, i have the real ones. the fake ones make a annoying beeping noise, a long beep when someones connecting, AND, it has a touch screen! i smashed it against a wall and that was the end of that. :puroperatchi:

and my friend has a fake IPOD, the name is ZVUE. and the battery aculy exploded at school, so she got another one. BAD IDEA.

HOW TO FIND A KNOCKOFF

Wrong Name

No UPC code

Don't have copyright info on it

Spelling errors on box

Creepy, eh? :puroperatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know! Knock offs are SO annoying! Especially when you know somebody has a knock-off but they insist they have the real thing. XD I guess it keeps them happy, but (lol) I don't like people challenging my observation and familiarity with Apple products and identifying fake items. My friend once had a fake ipod nano...she was all excited and telling me on the phone "I got an ipod!!" and when I saw it, I knew at first sight there were things wrong with it. First, it was made of cheap plastic on the outside, had a mic (ok, I guess that's good, BUT no Apple products HAD microphones yet!) and even though I turned it over and saw the logo and name and told her it wasn't an ipod she kept INSISTING that it was, so finally I just said "OKAY, then please tell me why it says "aPod." And she just kept saying "No, it's real!" Ayah...Of course, knock-offs are worse when you actually own them. =P And I'm sure her wii games were fake too because they had no cases or boxes and she got them for barely more than one US dollar. Ch'yeah right!

i know someone who had a fake gigapet and all you could do on it was dig stuff up. it was pretty stupid.

Hmm my friend owns some fake My Little Ponys if that counts.

And I'm like "you own fakes?"

And shes like "what?"

And so here I am, pointing out what are the differences.

I bore people like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back