Kohaku's V3 Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_Kohaku_

Reaction score
This is a log for my black and pink V3 that I just got today! :eek:

When it hatched it was a girl teletchi, I named it Zelda and fed and played with it. I can beat get*music note* easily so I played that a few times and bought a ball and a taco from the shop.

After around an hour Zelda evolved into a Tamatchi.. I'm so sick of getting those. :p

- Kohaku :eek:

Today Zelda beeped for no reason a couple times so she has 3 training now. I also played get a few times and used some codes from tamatown.

When I connected Zelda with my other V3 she sent it poop...very polite :)

- Kohaku :ichigotchi:

Zelda evolved into a Young Mametchi this morning! :mellow:

I beat Flag 2 times and I have around 1000 points, I'm trying to get a stuffed animal.

Right now she has full hearts, 4 training shes 1yr old and weighs 20 lbs.

- Kohaku :mellow:

Today I beat Heading for the first time, and then a few times after that. I haven't played it in forever because when I played it on the V1 I hated it, but now I play it all the time. I have around 4,000 points.

I entered 2 passwords from corner shop, for !! and the pen, but I can't use then until Zelda is an adult.

Fortunately it shouldn't be too long til she evolves, I hope I get a Mametchi! It's been my fav tama since the first tamagotchi.

- Kohaku ^_^

Latest posts

Back