Konnichiwa !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hypocrite :)

Reaction score
Hey heyy ! My name is Charisma . But due to a huge lacking of me liking my name, I command you to call me Bubbles ! >D

So . . . What should I say ? I love Tamagotchis . But, my aunt doesn't by me any as much as she used to :p

Besides that, I am just your average animal loving, short blonde haired girl .

Oh ! I love to rp ! It's amazing . Is anyone else here into Anime and Manga ? I love it :D My super-favey favorites are anything with Yaoi or Yuri . And yes, before you ask, I am bisexual . And very proud !

Ohh, pardon spelling errors . I am typing with mah i-Pod touch . This little mugger is hard to type with Dx

Hope I makes lots of new friends !

--- XOXO Bubbles ~

Welcome, Bubbles. Oh yes. I love anime and manga also. Yaoi is amazing ~

Yeah, I understand what you mean about hating your name, I'm the same actually. I'm Mal, btw.

Have a great time here, and if you have time drop me a PM. ^______________^

Clara ! Pretty name ! Oh yeah, Anime fans ftw !

O ... MG . Do I see a Braginski fan ? Vodka ! ! xD

Thank you for welcoming me , OldSchoolTama ! :p

Psscch ! Why would you hate a name called Mal ? It's so epic and unique ! Love it ! Yayyayy moat Anime fans ! Cx I'll totally Pm ya !

Thanks guys ! I feel welcomed into the TamaLoving family already ! :D

Well hello there, Bubbles! My name's Kristin~

I absolutely adore anime and manga -pokes avatar-

I hope we become friends. :3 Send me a PM if you wish~

OHGOD. YOU ALL ARE MAKING ME BLUSH .

Kristin and Keeley ; I love your names ! They're so jealous worthy . -u- ! Thank you all for the warm-welcoming . I am VERY happy to have found an awesome group of people like you guys ! And Kristin -- ANIME FOREVER. <333

konichiwa watashiwa furbitchi desu dozoyoroshiku

hello my name is furbitchi nice to meet you

welcome to tamatalk hope you have fun and make lotz of friends!!!! :)

oh and i love manga and anime my favourite manga is one piece and my fave animes are tamagotchi,one piece,pokemon, and other things once i watch em

p.s my fave tamagotchi is kuchipatchi daitchi (lol)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to Tama Talk~ Nice to meet you Bubbles,

for now you can call me Choco.

Yuri is way better then Yaoi :/ Just my opinion lol.

Well I hope you enjoy it here at TamaTalk. Its a very nice

place here and everyone is nice(usually at least.).

IS THIS ANOTHER HETALIA FAN I SEE BEFORE ME? 8D

Yeah, I hate my name as well. Grace. It sounds so snobbish. xD

I'm not a huge fan of Yaoi or Yuri, to be honest, but that doesn't mean I don't adore anime/manga, (particularly - you guessed it - Hetalia), even though I've only read four mangas, one of which was really messed up even by manga standards, and watched four animes.

Anyway, welcome to Tamatalk. The site isn't in its best state at the moment, to be honest, but we're pretty cool guys. Well, most of us are, anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
HELLO HELLO EVERYONE ! How lovellyyy to see you all ;)

Furibitchi , my favorite is Kuchipatchi too ! :DDDDD

AAWWWWWWW . CHOCO. ADORABLE . L-l-love it ! I don't like either one better . I love Yuri and Yaoi ! <3 But, I guess on levels I am more confortable with Yuri since I am a girl . <_<

GRACE ! That's a realy pretty name ! If I get another baby sister, her name is gonna be Grace . It's beautiful <3 AWESOME ! Hetalia FTW . My bestie showed it to me and we finished it in like, a day . It was epic . <333

Nice to meet you all ! :-3

Hey heyy ! What's up Sydney ?

Love that name . One of my bestest friend's names is Sydney . She's so adorable ! Along with that name itself.

HETALIA ;) Favorite character ? Mines the whole ca-- :D

Nice to meet'cha !

P.S. Love your username <_<

HELLO HELLO EVERYONE ! How lovellyyy to see you all :p
Furibitchi , my favorite is Kuchipatchi too ! :DDDDD

AAWWWWWWW . CHOCO. ADORABLE . L-l-love it ! I don't like either one better . I love Yuri and Yaoi ! <3 But, I guess on levels I am more confortable with Yuri since I am a girl . :p

GRACE ! That's a realy pretty name ! If I get another baby sister, her name is gonna be Grace . It's beautiful <3 AWESOME ! Hetalia FTW . My bestie showed it to me and we finished it in like, a day . It was epic . <333

Nice to meet you all ! :-3
yeah isn't he awsome!!!!!! :D and do you like one peice i am reading the manga at the momment and are you gonna get the whitte/kutchipatchi tama-go??? i am :(

Hi everybody :)

I'm Sugary, a person who is on here because she is.

Call me Sugary (nicknameee x] ) or Ella (real name)

Have a great time on here, because there's alot of people who will become your friends. Who wouldn't?

And I'm your friend, right? :3

Send me a PM, anytime.

-Sugary :)

Hey there, Bubbles, welcome to Tamatalk! Here we have lots of members and great staff who keep the site well-maintained. I'd like to introduce myself as Watermelon! You can call me Melon, Water, or even H20, as long as it makes sense. ;) I'm also a fan of manga & anime, but I can't get the hang of role-playing. Have a great time!

Latest posts

Back